Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am used to seeing you on late at night (at least it is late at night for me. lol)

So it is about 8:45 AM here in Virginia, and that makes it ______________ where you are.

I actually did fine with math all the way up through Calculus, but for some reason my brain can't seem to manage time changes. I think I need a trip around the world so I can see for myself that it is really dark on the opposite side. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes Mary - I'm here!
    We're 6 hours ahead of your timezone, which makes your 8:45 am Virginia time - 2:45 pm Austrian time.

Luckily you've now switched to daylight saving time too. The one week where you were still on standard time and we had switched to daylight saving already - was rather confusing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 10, 2006 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Miki_ ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Time changes always confused me too. Japan is 14 hours ahead (at least where my family is) from central time, and my boss is in the middle-east. E-mail is cheaper than a phone call!