Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is insane!

She obviously wanted to know what we thought of the doll. I think I said my response very nicely. I mean if I'd said, "Ugh she looks horrible" without explaining why, that's not very nice.

Most of us were incredibly nice in saying what we didn't like, and giving helpful hints, there really was no reason to edit posts.

Curly is a smart girl, she knew posting pictures would probably cause some people to say they weren't too fond of the doll. If anything I said hurt her feelings, I'm very sorry, but I thought she wanted input, and deleting half of my comment was totally uncalled for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The actress your doll reminded me of is a young Tatum O'Neal.

tatum oneal 005

ponydreamer

Cami...I won't debate this with you on the board. However...please remember that this is not a democracy. Please check your pm's.

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by cami713:
    This is insane!

She obviously wanted to know what we thought of the doll. I think I said my response very nicely. I mean if I'd said, "Ugh she looks horrible" without explaining why, that's not very nice.

Most of us were incredibly nice in saying what we didn't like, and giving helpful hints, there really was no reason to edit posts.

Curly is a smart girl, she knew posting pictures would probably cause some people to say they weren't too fond of the doll. If anything I said hurt her feelings, I'm very sorry, but I thought she wanted input, and deleting half of my comment was totally uncalled for.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You don't have too do that. It's fine. I'm happy with the way my doll turned out. Thank you for being so considerate though.

No one has made any posts that have upset me! Don't worry you guys are fine. It's your opinion, and I'm okay with that. I don't see why you should lie and say she looks good just for me. Yeah saying things like this don't look good and you don't like it doesn't make you look nice, but if you work in some nice comments and don't say it so bluntly it isn?t that bad.

Like I said, none of the posts anyone has made so far have upset me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with Cami. Cami was just expressing her own opinion in a kind way, which should be allowed. I honestly think that the freckles are a bit dark, but as Cami said, as long as MissCurlyCat likes her Taylor, that's all that matters! We should all be allowed to voice our own opinions on this board, as long as we aren't outright mean about it (which Cami wasn't). MissCurlyCat, it sounds like you love the way that Taylor turned out, and I hope you have a lot of fun with her [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123