Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #25 or #24!?!?!?

Felicity_Fan85

I have #24 and she soooo cute!!!!! I really want #25 someday (to be Elizabeth Cole) but she may have to wait awhile b/c I also want Addy! But i say 24 all the way!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cami,
    I'm still waiting for AG to release a dark haired (nearly black), hazel eyed girl. When that happens, that will be my Sara Crewe. I have outfits all ready for her-well mostly Samanthas, and some of the plaid checked work dresses. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I love 25, but am putting her off, because I did get Jess and even though they don't look similar, they do. I have 24, and although I love her, she isn't my favorite today girl-could be the whole eyelash thing falling in though. *grins*

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cami,
    Thank you for saying my Lindsey is pretty! I'll tell her, I'm sure she'll grin!

I am so happy that there is another member the LOVES both the movies AND the books of Little Princess and Secret Garden (probably my two favorite movies and books of all time).

Yes, I think Lindsey would make a great Sara Crew, and AGT #24 would make an awesome Mary Lenox. Now I just need to figure out a way to sew those awesome outfits both girls wear.

On a side note, I got Addy because I fell in love with Becky from Little Princess, I just thought she was the sweetest girl!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 13, 2006 12:09 AM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

monimarine

They are very different in person. Jess's hair is not as dark as 25 and of course the different face mold. They look even more different if you keep them both out of braids or don't have their hair down at the same time.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One more thing I'm worried about with 25: She looks soooooooo mcuh like Jess....

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by american_girl_forever:
    One more thing I'm worried about with 25: She looks soooooooo mcuh like Jess....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have Jess, right? If you did you'd know she is nothing like AGT# 25! She has a red tint to her hair almost (KWIM????), and her face mold...... I also think her skin is a little darker.

But it's up to you. I don't have AGT# 25, just Jess. But from what I've seen they look different.

AG wouldn't make an LE look to much like an AGT.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 13, 2006 12:49 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123