Thread: Sam's skin restoration!!***ALBUM!!****

megaagfan1

Exclamation

Hey all! Today we went grocery shopping at Walmart, & my Mom let me get the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, & it works!! Here is the album for proof!! lol! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sam's restoration!! Ejoy!!

MissCurlyCat

Awww! She's so cute. You did a great job too.

I just love PM Samantha's. I think they have those big round puppy dog eyes.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 12, 2006 08:54 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

megaagfan1

Thanks!!
    Yes! She's such a cute pm! & my only one!! She's so special!!!!

Janie3082

Great job on cleaning Sam's skin! I used the magic eraser on my PM Kirsten and it made her look so much better too. I couldn't believe how much residue was coming off onto the eraser.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, the Mr Clean eraser truly is magical! I use them all the time now on my dolls. Be careful though, because it will take off face paint, i.e. lips and eyebrows too! You might try the Oxy 10 method to remove the other stains she has on her that have seeped into the vinyl.

~Dee

megaagfan1

Thanks! Yeah! It worked winderfuly!! Now she's going to look soo pretty for display w/ her sisters! Every time there is a special event, they get all dressed up, & are on the living room coffie table, or on the fire place mantal for that special occasion!

OK! Thanks for the tip about Oxy10!

chrstnwmn7

She looks great! I just love cleaning my dolls and making them like new. For the marks, try twin pines remove-zit. It works wonders!!!