Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is one of my all time favorite albums. If this doesn't make you buy Kit's bed, nothing will. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Warning: This album is likely to make you buy Kit's desk and a couple of beach chairs too. [img]eek.gif[/img]

AG should really send commissions to some of our hostboard photographers, because I think they sell way more than the AG catalog does. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...196&mode=guest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh goodness MaryCarly! Now you've gone and done it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I want Kit's Desk SOO MUCH! It is by far my favorite since it has all those cool drawers and it has much more function than any of the other desks (I read Josefina's was just nice to look at, but too fragile to actually play with)

I do love Kit's bed so much! I will most likely get that bed, besides the green matches my daughter's bedroom (even though I keep the doll and all the AG things hostage in my room, haha!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I warned you that you would want the desk too. LOL

You can't blame me too much, though, because I am just the messenger. The album is by jrtmom3274. She also just published another fabulous album in the Easter Parade thread. Her dolls are in pastels and they are pictured with some gorgeous flowers. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kits - hands down - Just picked up Kits Desk today for DD for her birthday - Can't believe she will be seven a week from today

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Which Bed?

Hey! Nowadays, a huge number of bed manufacturers have appeared and most of them make their furniture very low-quality, especially for mass-market manufacturers such as IKEA. Personally, I think that if you want to buy your child a good bed at an adequate price, you should pay attention to house beds for kids
    These beds are very comfortable and your child will sleep comfortably, and they have a cool design for children!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12