Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm a college student and a musician, hope to be an orchestra director. Anyway, I teach at a piano school, I'm the orchestra teacher at the local Chinese school, I teach private lessons, and I get gig money. I don't make AWESOME money (I wouldn't try to buy a house or raise a child on my salary for sure ... but I do try to set a little bit aside for AG stuff every so often. Jess took me months to get to, but I decided I really wanted her, so I worked for it. Of course, I don't eat out very much and I don't buy expensive clothes or makeup, so I claim that I can spend that money on dolls ...

... and video games. [img]redface.gif[/img]

That being said, eBay. You can grab stuff from there for WAAAAY less than catalouge prices.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am 29 (I will be 30 in about 1 1/2 hours!)I work in the marketing dept of a book publisher and I love it. I don't really buy AG items for myself but Dd saves up money from her aunt, grandparents and allowance. We usually head to AGPNY about 3 times a year and she goes nuts.

I try to buy things on monthly special or on sale when i can to save up for special ocassions. For the past year DD has recieved an AG item for every special occassion. So for this easter she is getting nothing AG. It is hard for me but I am going to be okay. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I try to only get things that I fear are in retirement or that are on sale. OUr collection is much larger than it was a year ago but I am trying to pacing myself right now.

Lara

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123