Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Lion Hunt - story album finished!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been working on this album off and on for a year now. The past couple days I've been miserable with a cold & cough and didn't feel like doing anything. So for a distraction, I pulled out all the old photos and files and got to work.

Some of you board members remember the traveling Jessie doll that was going around early last year and the year before. Jessie was at my house when my dad had a stroke so I didn't feel playing with dolls at all. I kept hoping my spirit would revive in time to play with Jessie before I had to send her off.

I didn't want to short-change the host by not doing anything with her doll so I finally took some photos. As it turned out, I kept Jessie was longer than I was supposed to [img]redface.gif[/img] but did manage to take photos for three stories last March and April. This story, The Lion Hunt is the first story I've managed to complete.

Enjoy.

Julia

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 13, 2006 08:07 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Julia, that was so cute! You do such a good job posing the dolls - they looked so real. Jessie is a cutie!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute album! [img]smile.gif[/img] And a very original story line. I remember seeing a preview of this, and I'm so glad to see the completed album! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

I loved it!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastic alblum, Julia. I admire all the hard work you put into your picture storys, they are great fun to read and look at. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Cute Idea.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so glad you finished up and posted your album, Julia! It was such a treat! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I still have unfinished albums with photos of traveling dolls from summer and fall 2004. [img]redface.gif[/img] I guess I need to get busy and finish them, too!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 13, 2006 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, I really enjoyed that album! It kept me excited until the very end, waiting to know what would happen! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very cute! I love your cat! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How'd you get Kiba to do all those shots? Very nice throughout! I ROTFL at the last binocular-view picture...it was so well-set up, and I loved all the last pictures (the exhausted dolls and of course Rascal's dream). Wonderful job!

prasnlrd

Excellent album with such realistic action pictures! That panther was real looking and very scarey! Poor girls! HA!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast