Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Had to take a sabbatical while I planned DD's birthday trip to Disney World (in September!) [img]eek.gif[/img] I don't think Patton gave this much thought to planning the Battle of the Bulge.

Anyway, got everything set and just have to wait and see if we get to fly (tickets are with Delta) or drive. Now I can focus on the FUN things in life ... like AG!

So what's new? I saw a most about Addy's best friend. Is Addy going to be the new movie after Molly? I've missed waaaaaaaaaay too much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Back!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back! Did you get to book the FREE dining package for your September WDW trip? We lucked out last year and were able to take advantage of it. It was an amazing deal! Just thought I would mention it in case.

Felicity_Fan85

Welcome back!

prasnlrd

Wink

WElCOME back! A Disney World trip! Wow , athat sounds exciting! Congratulations!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 02:49 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No earth shattering news that I can think of [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] . Sounds like a great birthday celebration. My sister and I are in the process of planning a trip to WDW for July. Can you say hot and crowded? Our 3 DD's birthdays are all from the end of June to the beginning of July. Last year we were at AGPC for the birthday and this year we will be at Animal Kingdom for the 1st July one. We were going to CA so we could get AGPLA and Disney but with the price of gas and distance we can do FL alot cheaper. I'm a little sad but we will still bring the dolls along and fit AG into the vacation [img]tongue.gif[/img] . We are including the meal plan. It seems like a pretty good deal. I wish we could go in September and talk advantage of the special. Anyway, it's great to see you post again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's great to be here, although I am already starting to get the "I wants"!

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    Welcome back! Did you get to book the FREE dining package for your September WDW trip? We lucked out last year and were able to take advantage of it. It was an amazing deal! Just thought I would mention it in case.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I did! Even though I had already booked my vacation package that included the dining plan, Disney let me have a credit for that amount. The only thing better than dining with characters is dining with characters for FREE! (I was literally dancing around my office when I got off the phone with them - people thought I was real strange.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by vew-tori:
    No earth shattering news that I can think of [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] . Sounds like a great birthday celebration. My sister and I are in the process of planning a trip to WDW for July. Can you say hot and crowded? Our 3 DD's birthdays are all from the end of June to the beginning of July. Last year we were at AGPC for the birthday and this year we will be at Animal Kingdom for the 1st July one. We were going to CA so we could get AGPLA and Disney but with the price of gas and distance we can do FL alot cheaper. I'm a little sad but we will still bring the dolls along and fit AG into the vacation [img]tongue.gif[/img] . We are including the meal plan. It seems like a pretty good deal. I wish we could go in September and talk advantage of the special. Anyway, it's great to see you post again.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wish you were going in September, too. It would be fun to meet up. Are you going to do the Perfectly Princess Tea? I thought about doing that, but we got into Cinderella's Castle for lunch and the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot. I figure that's enough princess food for a week. Don't forget to get your DDs the birthday buttons to wear - I heard they get lots of wonderful surprises. And I heard to mention their birthdays everyplace you go and/or eat so the kids get lots of special attention. You can do this for all the girls, even if it's not the actual date of birth. Have fun!

MickeyFan

Originally posted by balletmom:
    [/qb]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't forget to get your DDs the birthday buttons to wear - I heard they get lots of wonderful surprises. And I heard to mention their birthdays everyplace you go and/or eat so the kids get lots of special attention. You can do this for all the girls, even if it's not the actual date of birth. Have fun![/QB][/QUOTE]

We wear our birthday buttons every time we go to WDW for birthdays. There have never been any goodies given out in the parks or at the character restaurants unfortunately. At the restaurants, if you make a note on the reservation that it is your child's birthday, the characters will have everyone sing happy birthday to them. They also have birthday placemats that your child can keep after using at the restaurant. You can also get a phone call from Mickey to wish you a happy birthday. Employees will notice the birthday buttons and will wish them happy birthday. Cinderella noticed my button one time during the afternoon parade and mouthed "happy birthday" to me which was nice. September in Orlando is still really hot and can be as humid as June and July but it is a nice less crowded time to go. Hope you have a nice time [img]smile.gif[/img]

13Pumpkins

I wondered where you were - glad your back!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast