Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for taking this OT.

Magdalen, here's a few articles on the Blu-Ray, HD-DVD thing, if you're interested. I think it'll be at least a few years before DVDs are fully taken over. What bugs me most is that the TV sets I buy are probably going to only be part way done by the time Blu-Ray (or HD) takes over, which means they'll change the format part way through, but they'll be 1 Disc instead of 3-4, so that's good.

http://hometheater.about.com/od/dvdb...uhddvdinfo.htm

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messa...79/129058.html

A lot of people are comparing it to the VHS/Beta "competition." Different studios are going with different technology, which means one's going to have to win out over the other, or everyone's going to have to buy both HD and Blu-Ray players (because, of course, neither one will play on DVD players, lol).

We're supposed to be upgrading to newer TV technology, too, I think by 2008 (or is it 2007?) everyone has to have either an HD (or is it something else?) TV or an adaptor to make their old TVs work still. Lots of new technology coming up in the next few years. Which is, of course a good thing, advancement wise, but not so great money-wise. It's going to be a space waster to have to have a DVD, Blu-Ray, and VHS player all attached to one TV, [img]tongue.gif[/img] , lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL. Well, that's what the adaptor is for [img]smile.gif[/img] .

The new TV isn't really for the new systems, we were all "supposed" to have new TVs, I think, this year. But since none of the retailers were putting them on sale like they were supposed to, most people are still on the "regular, old" systems.

I agree with you, I don't think it's fair to say we have to have new stuff for the new (or even old) stuff to work. I'm not exactly sure how the new TV system works, because it's pretty far off now, so I haven't looked into it too much. I just got a new TV this year, and while it's an analog (I think that's the "old", well current, system), it's a nice, pretty flat-screen, and was free, which of course, is a plus, haha. I really like it, so I doubt I'll even attempt to get a new one for a few years. An adaptor will be fine for now. However, it's a bummer to people who have already paid a bunch of money for big screens, or other things, and then have to get an all new TV. But, new technology is always good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I listed the remaining three movies on eBay, if anyone is interested in them. PM me for the links.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 04:41 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cami713:
    How old are they in Our Music Video? I like the best when they're the age I liked them at, which is about 6-9, that makes the tapes more of a nostalgic thing.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They looks like they are 10 or 11 in Our Music Video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12