Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Okay, so who is planning on being at AGPLA opening weekend, and what days will you be there? And how will we recognize each other there? I would hate to find out after I get back home that I was in the store on the same day or at the same time as one of my doll board friends, but didn't know how to tell who she was! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be there on opening day with my mother and loving boyfriend. A woman in her 40s and two 18 yr olds, one a boy. hopefully should be easy to spot.

Still wondering if anyone who didn't get cafe reservations likes the idea of hb members meeting up for lunch somewhere in the farmer's market. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll also be there on the opening day. My family is going for lunch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    Okay, so who is planning on being at AGPLA opening weekend, and what days will you be there? And how will we recognize each other there? I would hate to find out after I get back home that I was in the store on the same day or at the same time as one of my doll board friends, but didn't know how to tell who she was! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure prsnlrd will be there, and you'll tell HER apart by the large stacks of boxes of Addys covering her face. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't go, but if you guys are meeting, why don't you all wear something similar (a certain color of ribbon tied around your wrist, or a pin, or whatever)? Unless you all have matching outfits for your dolls. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My boyfriend and I will be there opening day. Actually, my BF will be at the Grove with me opening day--he'll probably be at the Apple store! I'm not opposed to the idea of meeting someone for lunch at the Farmer's Market.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am planning on going and would love to get together for lunch/

Brenda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought the store was opening on the 20th. But the AG web site is pushing the grand opening weekend, 22th - 23th.

When is it opening?

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    I thought the store was opening on the 20th. But the AG web site is pushing the grand opening weekend, 22th - 23th.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right, there is a discrepancy here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] When you say you'll be there for the opening, which day do you mean? I am going to be there both Thursday, the 20th, and Saturday, the 22nd. I'm a short, round, grandma-lady wearing glasses,who will be carrying one or two dolls with me; and my husband (who is almost a foot taller than I am, LOL) will be following me around with a camera!

Edited to add we would love to meet for lunch also - either day!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 15, 2006 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

prasnlrd

PM'd you Jeanette and I will be there 4/20 and the weekend. My oldets sister and I are going for the opening on the 20th. I have to drive 60 miles out of my eay to pick her up. This driving thing is giving me the "creeps". [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I will probably take pictures the 20th and get freebies??? and go back later for serious shopping...since it is so close now...he-he-he...
    ..and no I will not have boxes of Addys; actually I am not buying dollies util the 2007 LE. SO THERE!!!

My Girl Scout Co-leader and her DD are going the 2Oth too, so I will be all over that place! HA! WOW! I can't beleive it's happening! HEEEEE-HAWWW!

AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!! !!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AG PLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....is this enough for 'ya' <font color="red">mwahahahahaaaa...</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast