Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am thinking of going up on the 20th also. I will be bring my daughter with me. It should be a mad house but lots of fun.

We have the review and lunch plans with friends in May, so just going for the excitement of opening day.

Driving up from San Diego, so know it will be in the afternoon before we get there. So if you see a middle age blond with a darling 28 year old dark brown haired daughter that may be us.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be there on Tuesday 25th with bells on (well not really). The question is - will I be brave enough to buy everything I wanted? Will I want everything I wanted? Will I find other things I want instead?? All very scary!!

Juliette

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    P actually I am not buying dollies util the 2007 LE. SO THERE!!!

My Girl Scout Co-leader and her DD are going the 2Oth too, so I will be all over that place! HA! WOW! I can't beleive it's happening! HEEEEE-HAWWW!

AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!! !!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AG PLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....AGPLA!!!!!....is this enough for 'ya' <font color="red">mwahahahahaaaa...</font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Prasnlrd, you were the first one who came to mind when I saw the title of this thread. And HOW are you going to resist the temptation and not buy another doll until 2007? Good luck, and good for you if you can.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I love your Easter cross too. It's beautiful. Have a very blessed Easter. (Everyone here too, who celebrate Easter.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

GreyMyst

I don't think I'll be going after all because I am brokedy broke broke. I couldn't resist being around all those dollies and things and not buying SOMETHING.

prasnlrd

Wink

Originally posted by SaraLovesHerDollys:
    I don't think I'll be going after all because I am brokedy broke broke. I couldn't resist being around all those dollies and things and not buying SOMETHING.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! You are not alone! After buying four dollies last month, my AGPLA budget was badly damaged! I am still going though, just not getting a lot.

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been considering the 20th the opening, so that's when I'll be showing up. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyone interested in lunch--

What time do you think would be good for everyone interested?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My logic behind AG saying the opening weekend is the 22nd-23rd is because that will be the first weekend AGPLA is open. I hope that's what AG meant by that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12