Thread: Anyone happy that school is starting...

emsmombuysdolls

Wink

just so you can go and organize (play with) the dolls alone? [img]wink.gif[/img] DD loves her dolls to death, but I am so looking forward to going into her room and organizing everything and making sure the dolls are wearing the outfits they (I) want. I am going to put all the clothes on hangers--Josie is such a stickler for this. DD puts the girls nicely in a sitting position on the shelf, but they *really* like to be in their stands so when the cats come by they don't fall over easily. Addy also secretly told me she wants to hang out more with Lindsey, but since DD is a purist they need my help. I'm comin' girls!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hah!! Not for that reason, since they're my dolls, but I'm excited to go back to school and see everyone. I'm also strangely looking forward to most of the classes! I got the *coolest* Harry Potter notebooks in Italy so I want to use those. And the sooner school starts, the closer I am to traveling dolls visiting and the "road trip" I'm taking later this fall!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like to purge when the kids are not home. My dd 7 is very good with it, it's my 3 year old son I have difficulties with. I hear what you're saying about the dolls though, I want to take Jess's braids down and Kylie will not let me. No one is allowed to mess with the LE's hair. I guess I should be grateful because Lindsey still looks new, but I want to see Jess with her hair down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am excited to go back to school, I started yesterday! After being out for 4 years- it is hard!
    On tuesday in our english class we have to bring a bag in with things inside about our life. I am thinking of bringing a doll with me among other things aswell.

T. Lynn

DD starts school on Monday. I will miss her while she's away (since i'm so use to being home with her), but then again, I have so much planned.

* I like going to the grocery store without "mommy, can I get this - mommy, I have to go to the bathroom - mommy, are we almost done" etc...It takes me 1/2 the time if I can do it alone

* I want to take pictures of all her AG outfits and label the ziplock bags

* I'm starting a new career as a Real Estate agent and I will have some training classes while she is at school. That will definately keep me busy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Hah!! Not for that reason, since they're my dolls, but I'm excited to go back to school and see everyone. I'm also strangely looking forward to most of the classes! I got the *coolest* Harry Potter notebooks in Italy so I want to use those. And the sooner school starts, the closer I am to traveling dolls visiting and the "road trip" I'm taking later this fall!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So where are you going on your road trip?

No, I'm not looking forward to school. Well, maybe I am. A little. I am going to be a senior, so I'll get those special senior things...like eating lunch outside or at the round tables versus the long, rectangular ones, etc. And I finally have some classes with friends. The downside is I'm getting braces, but maybe my teeth will be better after them. I hope.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kit_Girl:
    we have to bring a bag in with things inside about our life. I am thinking of bringing a doll with me....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, Tracy, you absolutely must take a doll! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And then let us know afterwards how it went, of course....

Inactive Member QueenNellieElizabeth's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to be a freshman in highschool this year and i am definatly not happy about going back. School takes the fun out of life for me because you dont get enough time to yourself.
    This past summer i have spent so many hours dressing up my dolls and stuff i'm going to miss that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just finished my first week and I had so much fun. I can't believe I have my own classroom. I have been waiting my whole life to be a teacher and on Monday it was a dream come true. I love the school and I love the kids. I am so happy to be where I am.

Ashley

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations, Ashley! How wonderful to be living a dream-come-true! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]