Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was at my guitar lesson yesterday and started thinking that it was really nice that AG introduced a guitar so my dolls can play like me. Then I looked across the table (I was waiting for my teacher in the lobby.) and noticed there was a drum student waiting there. And then I thought: Gee, it would be really cool if there was an AG drumset! So, of course, I started thinking about things I wished AG would make. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Here's some things I thought of:

* Drumset [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

* More pets! (Maybe a bird, like a cockatiel!)

* Doll-sized MP3 player that doubles as an address book/clock and plays prerecorded tunes.

* Kitchen Appliances (Like an Easy-Bake style oven.)

* A collection of separates so you can buy individual pieces to mix-and-match.

* A doll-sized telephone. (Not a cell.)

What are some things you'd like to see in a future catalogue?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Nevtal ]</font>

emsmombuysdolls

I would like Molly to have a knitting set. We are reading Molly learns a lesson and I can't believe they don't have one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Telescope w/star charts
    A car...50s style
    more pets not specific to hist. dolls

Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since you mentioned drum set I had to post this. I came across it while looking for 18" doll stands.
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

It is pretty expensive though. They even have a guitar which might be better quality than AG.

thepidget

Originally posted by emsmombuysdolls:
    I would like Molly to have a knitting set. We are reading Molly learns a lesson and I can't believe they don't have one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a really good idea!

I think I've said this a million times already, but I wish Molly would get a real coat.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A trumpet for Lindsey!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oooo, a real doll-sized drum set! =D I just wish it wasn't that expensive. [img]frown.gif[/img] It sure is pretty though.

Speaking of Lindsey, too, I wish they would have given release her little daschund. He's on the cover of her book and they didn't even bother to include him in her collection!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, I would love a trumpet for Lindsey too, since I played it as a child, and Lindsey looks just like me! But, what I'd like even more is a new Girl Scout uniform, and some new campiong accessories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i really like all your ideas, and have thought about the drum set before. they should have more variety with their musical instruments- i think they especially need recorders! most kids play recorders in elementary school in music class.

other things i think would be cool-

1. maybe a lemonade stand? it could have some kind of table or booth with a pitcher, cups, fake lemons, sugar, and money. i think it has excellent play value.

2. more meal food! AG makes a lot of cupcakes and cakes, but not so much food that can be used just for meals. why not pizza, chicken nuggets, salads, fruits. i love the kitchen appliances idea too.

3. to go along with the telescope (i think its an excellent idea)- why not more science things or a science kit. it could have a microscope, test tubes, etc. i had one when i was little and used to make invisible ink with it. my sister loved rocks when she was little and had a rock tumbler and then collected them and sorted them, she also loved planets. i think AG leaves out a lot of "boy" interests sometimes. those activities that some people think are "dorky" should be there too!

4. a pottery wheel or a sewing machine.

5. i know they arent supposed to go in water, but they seem to have made some accessories lately like that (bath tub, jess's kayak, etc), so why not a fake sprinkler or pool toys?

6. ive been wanting a doll trampoline and ballet barre lately

7. AG has been making larger items in the past few years, so i was thinking maybe playground equipment. swings, a slide, jungle gym.

8. i, too, want the Girl Scout uniform back. why not with some extras like cookies or patches to put on when your doll earns them.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 04:31 PM: Message edited by: AGStefanie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yep, I still play trumpet, and she looks just like my mom did when she was a kid. Plus, girls don't just play woodwinds and strings! I like the drum set idea, too, but I'd like to see brass represented first!

And I'd love to see a GS uniform, too! I always wanted the uniform when I was in scouts, and almost made my old Cadette sash into a uniform for Samantha after having to get a vest for more patch room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast