Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Check with your insurance company to see if anything is covered under your plan.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

argh and stole my art supplies out of my trunk and broke my locks and stole my backpack. I have no idea what else they took since I can't get into my car until the locks are fixed.

[img]mad.gif[/img] sooo annoyed.... AND I had just gotten home [img]mad.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] my oil paints *sniffles*

sorry needed to vent... [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 20, 2006 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Magdalen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well my insurance is very basic ... pretty much just crashes. eh its an old car. I think my parent's will help me with the cost of the new locks. Still its pretty annoying. This car... so far is costing me too much this year (was in the shop for over a month)

And what makes me even more mad is this guy is going to get away with it. And took my paints ... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Just hoping he didn't find anything that has my ss# on it. (pretty sure there's nothing like that in there)

Police did call me back and said I have to call the sheriff, which I'll have to do tomorrow since they were closed when I got home.

So pretty much I am disgusted with my apartment community (spent the night at my boyfriend's place). Not that it is all that surprising, I don't live in the greatest place... I really just want to move, between this **** and other stuff...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12