Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last night I dreamed that my sister and I decided at the last minute to drive to the opening in LA. Now, we live in Texas so this isn't going to happen [img]tongue.gif[/img] . First thing we saw was....Sheila (prasnld). She was at the door greeting hostboard members and promtly told us where to find Jeanette [img]wink.gif[/img] . From there it turned intosomething of a bad dream. Jess was the size of HSH. All the today girls had different Meet outfits and they weren't cute. But worst of all we couldn't find the historicals [img]frown.gif[/img] . We still managed to uy some things [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Last thing I remember was we were back in the car and trying to get home before the kids got out of school.

I'll need those pictures from everyone whose going so I can erase the images from my dream! Ya'll have fun.

Felicity_Fan85

This week must be the week for AG/HB dreams. I had one a couple nights ago (and forgot to post it-so it's not going to be detailed at all). In my dream I have no clue where we were but Prsnlrd was there and she couldn't remember the name of one her morsels.

Janie3082

Hehe...you two had some funny dreams. I think it's especially funny that Jess would be so small, or that Shelia would forget one of her girls' names! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya'll are so funny! I think your dreams say a lot about yourself, don't you think?

In my AG dream (a l-o-n-g time ago) I was trying to check out at AGPC and the woman in line in front of me had a discount coupon that she had received from her PS. I was trying to convince the clerk that my PS should have sent me one, too. The coupon was for $100 off...talk about a fantasy!

I*love*dolls

When I was younger I used to ahve dreams like that every Christmas!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was glad to see pictures of Jess form AGPLA and see that she was her good old 18" self! Now as for Sheila, she's probably still at the entrance greeting people [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had an AG dream about a month ago. I took a trip down to SoCal but it turned out to be before AGPLA opened. I was so upset! But, I went to see where it was anyway, so I could see what the outside looked like. I was peering throught the windows, and noticed that the door was open. They were starting to set things up, and there were lots of employees running around, an nobody seemed to care that I was wandering around taking a look at the place. Then I found a rack of postcards and was looking at them and was disappointed because I couldn't buy them yet. It was a wierd dream, and oh so sad!