Thread: White Body Samantha on ebay BIN!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Great deal on a white body Samantha on ebay right now. Thought someone might have this on their wishlist!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Body-Ameri...QQcmdZViewItem

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She is a great deal, but If I didn't already have one I would snatch her up fast!

Felicity_Fan85

If I had the money and a paypal account, I'd get her. She's cute!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was really nice of you to post this here [img]smile.gif[/img] , but you are supposed to just PM the member who has the item on their Ebay wish list. When you post the link openly on the board, a non-member is more likely to get to it sooner. Either the price will shoot up, or the BIN will be gone faster. It was really nice of you to think of the AGFMB first, though [img]smile.gif[/img] .

mori

I don't understand what was wrong with posting the link, unless it is a rule I missed out on. How are you supposed to read through everyone's eBay wishlists? Isn't that more trouble than its worth?
    It is a beautiful doll. I think the price is actually pretty reasonable. I'd get her if I had the money! (Unless I spent it on MLPs first...) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't understand what was wrong with posting the link, unless it is a rule I missed out on. How are you supposed to read through everyone's eBay wishlists? Isn't that more trouble than its worth?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You didn't miss it if you read the rules [img]wink.gif[/img] . From the rules:

Additionally, you may not post links to auctions of any retired AG items that appear in anyone's "ebay wishlists," which you can find in a sticky thread at the top of the board. This goes for Buy It Now (BIN) auctions as well as regular auctions. If you see an auction for an item on someone's "ebay wishlist," send a private message to the person who are interested in that item.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Personally, I agree with you. If I find good deals, the only people who I bother to show them to are the members I talk to aim, as I would never remember who had what on their wish lists. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OOPS!!!!
    I KNEW THIS BUT..........
    I FORGOT!!!!

I guess I got so excited when I saw this that I wanted someone on the HB to get her quick!!!!!

Next time I'll just post that I know of one for sale if anyone wants to PM me!!!!

Sorry!!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]