Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lights! Camera! MISTAKE!

*AG Star*

Just a thought - but the girls playing Susan and Linda aren't anything like I imagined them, so maybe they switched the illustrations to look more like the girls - but that doesn't make sense, because then they would have had the girls playing the opposite parts. Who knows? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] I do like the idea of a doll as a reward though! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've looked through the entire book and the 2 girls are shown again and again with the correct Linda and Susan lables. Plus, right under where it says Linda is the B&W pic of Susan, so that's hard to really hide.

I sent an e-mail to AG under their comments and suggestions, with my e-mail address. I asked lots of questions about reprinted and how many books might have been released and things like that. I really hope they write back to me.

thepidget

It stinks that AG made a mistake like that. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I hope they correct it soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Humph..What a terribly dumb mistake!Molly is complaining to everybody that the messed up her book.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's weird that AG messed it up, and didn't even notice their mistake! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12