Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your dolls' personalities?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Samantha - she's a "princessy" type with good manners. She's a girly girl, and she gets jealous of her sisters a lot.

Carstan - she's a nigerian princess. She's very worldly and cares a lot about the environment and animals. She is also a vegetarian.

Jess - she's a sweetheart. She's the kind of girl that everyone gets along with and loves. She likes to write and tell stories.

McKenzie - she's got a superiority complex. She prances around because she's a gymnast. She thinks that having a gold medal is the most important thing in the world.

Marisol - she is a down-to-earth type. She is very popular because she's nice to everyone and she's working on being a cheerleader.

I*love*dolls

Samantha: like she is in her meet book, a tomboyish girl who isnt afraid of climbing trees and getting her shoes muddy

Kit: another tomboy, also refuses to wear anything too dressy

Kirsten: quiet, loving, imaginative

Elizabeth: beautiful and loves fnacy things anytime anywhere

Addy: Very similar to Kirsten, shy, quiet and full of hope

I*love*dolls

Samantha: like she is in her meet book, a tomboyish girl who isnt afraid of climbing trees and getting her shoes muddy

Kit: another tomboy, also refuses to wear anything too dressy

Kirsten: quiet, loving, imaginative

Elizabeth: beautiful and loves fnacy things anytime anywhere

Addy: Very similar to Kirsten, shy, quiet and full of hope

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How fun, here are my girls (and boy)-

Molly- Shy and smart. Worries sometimes, gets scared more easliy than the others, but loves to have fun. She looks up to Addy to help her through tough times.

Addy- Loud, bothersome, and a tease, but everyone loves her. She is very silly, can make anybody laugh. She's not as into school as Molly but does make good grades. She also loves to run and climb, but her darn dresses are always getting in the way!

Rachel- Girly. Rachel loves to dress up, but that doesn't mean that she can't keep up with Addy. Rachel loves her dolls, and plays with them a lot!

Violet- Violet is my tomboy. She likes pink and dresses, and will wear them, but she rather be hiking or seeing the world. She loves forts, Italy, and the ocean. She has a beautiful singing voice, and speaks Italian!

Larson- Larson is the perfect brother, very bothersome yet very caring. He and Molly are very close, and he loves all his siblings. He likes to explore with Addy and Violet and is great with kids younger than him.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 04:33 PM: Message edited by: FarmhouseGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm doing mine in the order I got them, from the first to the newest...
    Lissie - Felicity Faith "Lissie" Merriman is 18 years old, shy and reserved, but she is the unspoken leader of the bunch since she is the oldest and first doll. She prefers to listen and when she does talk, it is something thoughtful. Lissie is somewhat of a nerdy type and loves video games and web design, and is always putting others first. She's best friends with Kira and mainly talks with her, though she's also friends with Josi, Cristel and Marie. She's starting to get to know Sam as she has to train her to be the replacement advice columnist for their newspaper when she goes off to college next year.
    Kira - Kira Katherine Larson (don't you dare call her Kirsten...) is the exact opposite of her BFF, Lissie. She's bubbly and exuberant and gets along with just about everyone in their class. She's always getting into trouble, as she's the editor of the paper and she's a huge snoop and always getting into my personal business. Her favorite new hobby is giving me boy advice. She's seventeen and a grade below Lissie, and she's into fashion but not as much as some of the other girls. Kira is also very manipulative; for example, a few years ago she convinced Marie that she was dead and then brought her "back to life". That landed her a suspension...
    Josi - Josefina Jolene "Josi" Montoya is seventeen and also somewhat quiet and reserved, though not as much as Lissie. She's the type who is quite happy by herself but does have a best friend, Cristel. She also hangs out with Marie sometimes (though, as she's Marie's servant, there are some issues going along with that) and she's very into graphic design and does the fashion column for their newspaper. She prefers to be an observer than a partaker, but she won't miss out on something fun. She can be loud once you get to know her and has gotten into trouble for being in cahorts with Kira.
    Marie (AGT10/retired) - Her Royal Highness Marie Elizabeth Westoff is the Crown Princess of France, but she doesn't want to be. Marie gets into a ton of trouble for bucking the system and rebelling against anything that stands on two legs. She does not speak French because she hates France. She gets along great with the older girls, even though she's only 15. She used to be the most popular girl, but that kind of thing's mellowed out as they've gotten older. Marie's very into fashion and trends, and she collects jewelry. Her favorite store is United Colors of Bennington. She's BFF with Sam, who she's known forever since they're both princesses, and used to be best friends with Linsi and then Kailey, who now hate her. Hopefully her and Kailey will be friends again and it's just temporary; they got along great since Marie's a diver and Kailey's a surfer. Marie's also into boys and loves pink. She likes to steal Josi's clothes and Josi can't really complain, since she's Marie's servant, but when Marie was younger she convinced her mom to let Josi hang out with her, so they get along. Marie used to be the assistant editor-in-chief of the paper, but she gave it up to Linsi, who wants to be a reporter.
    Kit-Kat - Kit and Kat Kittredge are twin Kit dolls. Kat came a few years after Kit when I won her in a raffle, but they go together because they are so alike. Both Margaret Mildred and Margaret Katherine are narcissistic to an extreme. Their favorite saying is "go me". Their big sister is Cristel, and their cousin is Piper. Kat is left-handed, likes pink, is thinner and has better hair (since she is newer). Kit is right-handed, likes purple and doesn't fit in her meet skirt anymore. Kat's constantly getting featured in the fashion section of their newspaper. They're teachers pets, so they don't really get into trouble, but our dog hates them and so does my brother. They recently got a scooter. They have a club called the Kit-Kat Club, they sell Kit-Kat bars to fundraise and they have a camp called the Kit-Kat Camp, etc. They're 16 and they drive pink/purple Mizrahi's (sp).
    Linsi - Lindsay Anne Lalaine Bergman is sixteen, somewhat outgoing, a little snooty and very smart. She's kind of an outcast, and not really sure of herself. Her blog is called "Who is Linsi". She wants to be a journalist and looks up to Greta van Sustern. She's assistant Editor-in-Chief and she loves purple. She recently became friends with Kailey but until recently she didn't really have many friends besides Kira (but she didn't really feel comforatble being with Lissie and Kira's other friends, including Linsi's ex-BFF Marie). She has a very dry wit and is sarcastic, but her hard exterior fades as you get to know her. She used to be Miss Popular/a Mean Girl, but since Marie pushed her off the top (THIRD!) bunk and they weren't friends anymore, she's become much nicer and reserved. She hates skirts.
    Cristel (AGT 21) - Cristel Marie Harris is from Frankfurt, Germany and is seventeen. Her best friend is Josi and they have similar personalities. She's always trying to offer advice and for awhile she was a "wannabe" with Marie's crowd. She wants to be a psychaiatrist and runs the Peer Mediation program. She's always on the outskirts and very hesitant, and isn't that into fashion. Cristel is good at taking control of Kit and Kat, since she's their sister. She and Josi often hang out separately together, while Lissie and Kira often hang out in a big group since that's natural for Kira.
    Kailey - Kailey Anema is my boho chick. She's everything I wanted to be when I was thirteen. She is a surfer from Australia, who hates jeans and is most comfortable in a light skirt or sundress at the beach. She has a boyfriend (since this winter) but is very feministic. She's not afraid to stand up for what she wants and is the real leader-type in the group. She gets along with most everyone, including me; in fact, she's the most like me out of all of them. Kailey is sixteen, and she's also a writer. She writes a column for the paper and is working on a novel. She thought Marie was being mean to her, so they're not friends anymore, though I hope it's temporary - and she always felt bad for Linsi as Marie was mean to her, so now she's friends with Linsi. She started a club, the Sweet Sheila Girls, which is like Key Club.
    Sam - Samantha Jane "Sam/Sammie" Parkington is another princess, but this time of Monaco. She's very princess-like and is polite, sweet and has good manners. She's the kindest of all the girls and tries to include everyone. Ironically she's Piper's best friend, and Piper is very anti-Sam in personality. Sam is my favorite to take places with me as she always has something insightful to say or advice to offer (she's training to be the new advice columnist once Lissie leaves, and Lissie is always hesitant in sharing advice unless it's through the column). She's Nellie's sister, but doesn't really know how to treat Nellie now that Nellie switched schools (Nellie is my sister's doll). She is also Marie's best friend (they have another mutual friend, Lily, who I don't have) but gets a little tired of seeing her all the time at school, so she hangs out with Piper more; however she's friends with just about anyone. Sam is 15/9th grade. Sam loves playing guitar and is into songwriting, and prefers acoustic guitar to electric (there've been many Sam vs. the rest of OWT "fights" about this and they all make fun of her for it) and she is obsessed with Maroon 5 (being a princess, she's met them... HEY! WHY HAVEN'T I MET MAROON 5! SAM!) She's a bit of a teacher's pet and I tell her all my secrets, which has made Kira mad but now Kira's learned to cosy up to Sam to get stuff out of her.
    Piper (AGT 22) - Piper Elizabeth Alexandria Kattredge is the heiress to the Zombarg publishing fortune, and she knows it. Unlike Linsi, who refuses to acknowledge she is from England, Piper loves London and the superiority that comes with it. Her role model is Paris Hilton. She's very sarcastic and coarse, but actually very smart and nice once you get to know her. She's Sam's best friend, probably because noone else really understands her. She gets along with Kira sometimes, but is somewhat jealous of her. She often gets into fights with Nellie and Marisol (my sister's dolls) who don't understand that she's kidding. Piper's turning 18 on FRIDAY (!!) and going off to NYC's Fashion Institute of Technology this fall. She's also the assistant director of their forums and drives a pink Rolls Royce (custom made...).
    Sierra (AGT 26) - I wasn't supposed to get a doll this year since I bought Piper in spring and was getting an iPod for Christmas, but I did!! YAY!! Sierra Jadyn Rabenson is 13 and in 7th grade. She used to live in NYC's ghettos but won a scholarship to our exclusive school. My mom made up her story. She can be blunt at times and is very outgoing. She refuses to have a best friend and instead hangs out with everyone. She's often upset with the materialism a lot of the OWT Girls present.
    Harper (AGT 23) - Harper is my new girl, and she's going to be Muslim (we have Marie, who's Jewish, and a lot of Christians/Catholics, but no Muslim dolls). She's a poet, and she lives in Morocco. That's all I've figured out so far!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 30, 2006 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Edit: Unless noted, all of my girls are rich because their school is very exclusive/expensive. They also have to be very good at school to get in, so they all are - after all, I'm a teacher's pet type too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12