Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to update you all!! The person that had the fake Lindseys is listing again.I recognized this because before he got kicked off he had a Lindsey outfit complete that I was tempted to bid on. He has alot of feedback so this must be a friend or something but listing is the same with the American girl logo and the little animals h.. for those of who want to see and may remember this seller look under American Girl Lindsey, her meet outfit is laying on what appears to be a end table.

OHHH I just noticed he has the fake lindsey back in the listing too. Man this guy is relentless!!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I knew this was a suspicious auction when I saw it. The seller claims not to know who this doll is, but the buyibg price is over $200.00. I didn't realize it was a fake though. Is it AGT23 with a new wig?
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is the SAME PERSON! Look at the id history. He just changed his name. E-bay must not have kicked him off permanently. Maybe just a short suspension, if they did anything. He's been selling under the new name since March.

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 21, 2006 10:45 AM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW I would have thought that Ebay would have been far more strict, obviously he hasnt learned a lesson he is right back to ebay with his fake patterns,(there are copies) and fake doll or at least trying to pass her off as Lindsey.. What a shame sellers like this ruin ebay.. Its rediculas that he got suspended and is now doing the exact same thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    Is it the one with the striped dress and the marks on the arm? Buy it now 279?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FIND THE LINDSEY OUTFIT AND LOOK UNDER HIS LIST OF THINGS FOR SALE.. YOU WILL SEE HER SHE IS # 23 WITH A DARK SHORT WIG..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I found it now!!!!!! Yep, I recognize her!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wondered about that as well, since he didn't know what AG doll it was but was asking such a high BIN price. I guess he is no longer violating Ebay rules due to the fact that no where in the auction is the name of the doll. I personally thought it was a Lindsey! That's why I can't trust myself to buy a doll from Ebay, I don't recognize the fakes.

monimarine

This one isn't a hard fake to spot. A real Lindsey's hair is not that dark shade, and it isn't straight the way this doll's new wig falls. She looks exactly like the ones he had listed before.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw that auction last night, and thought something wasn't right about it. She just didn't look right to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I realize it's the hair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm dismayed that ebay didn't do more to stop this guy. Like others, I don't see myself buying a doll on ebay if there's a possible counterfeiting issue, which there obviously is with AG. Of course, that isn't fair to all the legitimate sellers. Maybe they can band together and bring pressure to bear with ebay?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast