Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like Josefin's hair a lot. I like that it is long and I can do a lot with it.

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Josefina...sweet sweet girl. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no problems with Josefina's hair (besides a little shedding and a little dry/ or texture [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] ) And she really is a lovely doll... But its a good length to do styles.

Hmmm actually to be honest I am not totally happy with 25's wig. The hair is thin so on mine you see a lump by the part, well I guess it is her part .... I also wish her hair was a bit longer too....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jess is the only 18" doll we have, so I don't have any experience with the other dolls, but I love styling her hair. I think it's very soft and manageable and I like that she has the short hairs in back (because she came in braids) so you don't see the wig cap when her hair is in pigtails.

Like I said, I don't have experience with any other dolls, but my vote would be for Jess.

Cheri

monimarine

If you like styling hair, go with either Josefina or 23. Cadence's (25) wig is too thin for many hair styling experiments.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just chiming in--I love #23!!! I think her freckles are so cute and her hair is gorgeous!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My vote is for Josefina. Her hair is beautiful and silky. I have had no problems styling it.

k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After going to AGPLA with me today, and seeing firsthand how much I love these dolls (though he was NOT happy being compared to Jess!!!), my DBF said he wants to buy me a doll as a graduation present.

Now I just have to decide which one!

One of my favorite things to do with the dolls is play with hair. I have two blonde girls already, Felicity and Molly. I think I'd like a dark haired girl next. I really like Josefina, but I hear her hair can be a pain--is this true? Is it hard to style, can you do much with it?

The girls on my list right now are:

AGT 25 (I would make her a Lois Lane or Linda, I think)
    AGT 23 (er, brown hair, blue eyes, freckle - I think it's 23) who would be my Laura Ingalls, probably.
    Josefina
    Jess - I'm really on the fence with Jess. Sometimes I think she's super cute, other times I don't.

Right now I'm leaning towards 25, to be honest. But I'd like to hear input and reviews from anyone else, especially regarding the hair.

Also - how hard is it to change the ready for fun outfit in the store? If I asked to exchange it while I bought the doll, would they let me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would go for Jess. I love her so much that I bought two- one is Jess, one is Ruthie.

Jess is so sweet. Once you have her, you will love her so much you can't imagine life without her.

Jess makes me happy every time I look at her.There is just something extra special about her, if you ask me.

If you are not happy with her, you can exchange her or sell her. If you miss out on her, you may not get another chance to have her at a reasonable price.

Her meet outift is so pretty, but even if you did not like it, I am sure you could sell it.

I think her hair is very, very playable. My Jess has thick, thick hair (Ruthie too). I have brushed it, braied it, rolled it, styled it up, styled it down. She looks gorgeous no matter what you do with her hair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what about 12's hair. DD wants her 12 has the same hair color and eye color.But she has so many I dont knowShe has had a honnor role all year so far and this is what she wants! Diane

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast