Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Heee-Hawww AGPLA Albums Done! Enjoy!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila,
    Thank you so much for the fantastic albums. I was enjoying the photos and DH asked me who was on the screen. I told him that it was your albums of AGPLA. I then reminded him that I want to go to NY to visit AG Store. I have shared many of your albums with him. He really loves your creativity in making albums.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lovely photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! The store looks awesome [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks so much for the pictures, Sheila! I'm so excited now about going Tuesday- I can't wait! (But I will because I don't want to deal with weekend crowds. [img]eek.gif[/img] )

Each historical has their own ROOM?! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm sooo excited to see this!

I have been planning for a while and sold a bunch of stuff on ebay to save for my shopping spree- I am a total goner. And I do believe I will/must start getting some AGT things- the black hoodie is so cute I can't stand it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't apologize--your albums were being enjoyed across the nation while you snoozed!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

AG correspondant Above-and-Beyond-the-Call-of-Duty Award [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Have fun tomorrow, but maybe you should rob a bank first! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AsianAG:

AG correspondant Above-and-Beyond-the-Call-of-Duty Award [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely! Thanks for posting the albums so quickly and in such an organized way. It is almost like being there, but cheaper. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ahhh Sheila thanks so much for sharing. It must be GREAT being so close to AGP!

Veronica is beautiful. I too am a sucker for the liquid brown eyed dolls.

kym

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay for seeing your albums! Thanks for taking so many photos. It's like you knew exactly what views I'd love to see, too. [img]smile.gif[/img] How very cool that you get to go back again. After going twice in one week, will you take a couple week break? I can't imagine you being able to stay away for more than three weeks. [img]wink.gif[/img] Next time you go, pretty please get a shot of the Tiny Treats books on the shelf. Shameless request, I know. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Julia

thepidget

Thank you for posting such awesome pix of AGPLA! I've already been there, but it's fun to be able to see it all over again. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456