Well she finally posted again on CL saying that she had changed her listing (which she didn't!) and that she had gotten DOZENS of emails. She said she was not able to respond to them all and that she had "pending" or "sold" status on all of the dolls. I still haven't seen a picture, which was all I was asking for. She was selling them for $75 to $100 each, which is not a good price (even with their boxes)unless they were ALL (9?) PM's,WB's, or retired LE's. Since her listing didn't say, there is no way to know. I have a hard time believing that she got that many emails because I have a friend who's daughter decided she wanted to sell her AG collection (all like new in original boxes) and I told her to try CL. She was asking $75-$100 each for the historicals and retired AGOT. THat was last spring and she even lived in the same suburb as this CL seller. It took her over a week to find buyers for all of her dolls! She said alot of people emailed and said they were coming but never showed. I wasn't interested in her dolls because we already have all of the historicals and I thought $75 was too high when you could buy them NEW for $82(+ship), or less with $10 code. Of course some of hers were PM's, but as we all know PM's are highly overated, especially with the silver eye and dry hair. Well I will just have to let this go. I was so sure this was my chance at Lindsey or Kailey, but I don't even know if she had either one. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]