Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is why I could probably never return a doll... poor 15!

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Oooh so good! I hope you do well on your finals! Mine will come up in a couple of weeks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Terrific story--please hurry with Part 6!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Can't wait!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Goodness gracious, I leave for a meeting for only an hour or two...~_^

I*love*dolls: I'm so glad you enjoyed it sweetie, and I'm especially glad I could give you something to brighten your day! ^_^ Hopefully you'll have less of those soon, but until then, I shall have dolly chapters to hopefully make it better.

smoredrama: Wow, thanks so much! I love it when I get more than one exclamation mark, that I made someone that happy. That's seven exclamation marks for me! *hoards them greedily* ~_^

tngirl03: Thank you so much! Their plan will be unveiled in the next bit, which should be a fairly amusing chapter considering what they've got planned. ^_^

Gombe Gal: LOL, thank you! That's such a compliment. Even if there's a problem with a doll I get, I have such a hard time returning her, because I've already started liking her. I'm a softie that way. ^_^

Diamond Dragon: I have the .doc kept safely on my computer and my disk drive I carry with me everywhere. This story is safe, and certainly not going anywhere. ^_^ Thank you so much!

megaagfan1: I have succeeded once more in garnering large text. I feel proud and happy, especially to be able to count you as a 'dedicated reader', which always makes me smile. ^_^ Thanks so much sweetie!

FarmhouseGirl: Thank you on both accounts; there will be high grade exemptions as always, but due to the hecticness of my courses, I really don't know just HOW I'll do on the exemptions. I may find out Monday. Until then, I'll just have to write and post more dolly stories to keep myself from going insane while I wait. LOL

marymax: LOL, how I would LOVE to quit school and do nothing but write, but sadly, I can't. (A very tempting thought, though. VERY tempting.) There's no summer courses planned, and just my regular jobs, so that means plenty of time to write! Yay!

Their plan (and lots of other things) will be made known in the next part, which I can hopefully finish this weekend...as for the canceling the order, I take that as a huge compliment, and I thank you for it, along with the rest of your comment! (The cliffhangers are here to stay, I'm afraid. I've been addicted to them for over three years of writing...~_^)

AgLight: LOL! I'm afraid I can't stop them; they just happen all on their own! I'm glad you enjoyed it, despite the cliffhanger-ness of the chapter. Thank you so much for the comment!

Faffee: Hee, I can't seem to return them either; my imagination has been my downfall in so many cases, and this is certainly one of them. So glad you're still enjoying the story; thanks so much!

Felicity_Fan85: Thank you on both accounts, and good luck yourself! Finals are never fun, but they're usually easier than midterms, I've found. I wonder why. Maybe because we know once they're done, so are we for a bit? *thinks of freedom and sighs happily*

AsianAG: Wow, thank you so much! I'm so so glad you're enjoying it. I'm hopefully going to get that part 6 up ASAP (definitely before Monday). I've really enjoyed writing this; it's such a nice change of pace from the usual action/adventure/romance I write. This is much easier, and a lot more fun! LOL

Thank you to everyone for everything you've written!

*Kas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12