Thread: Reviews and Pictures- BB Chocolate Cherry on AG?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm thinking about buying the Chocolate Cherry outfit set for BB, but for my AGT soon to come. I don't have BB, but I thought the set was really cute.

Anybody have it and have a review of it?

Could anyone dress up their AG in it and let me know if it fits? I know the skirt and coat will be a bit shorter, but I don't know if the other stuff (shoes, tights, sweater, hat, etc.) fits OK.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

GreyMyst

It fits fine. I do't have any pics, but my AGT 21 is wearing the entire outfit. The shoes, tights, hat and all are fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! I wanted to order it online since it is on sale, and didn't want to wind up with an outfit I can't use. Knowing it fits, I'll order it- the sweater was too cute and I thought the bits and pieces would be great for mixing and matching. [img]smile.gif[/img]

GreyMyst

Originally posted by horsemom:
    Thanks! I wanted to order it online since it is on sale, and didn't want to wind up with an outfit I can't use. Knowing it fits, I'll order it- the sweater was too cute and I thought the bits and pieces would be great for mixing and matching. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The only thing I could call an "issue" is that the sweater sleeves are 3/4 length instead of long sleeve, but it doesn't look too weird.

I didn't have bitty when I bought it and I donn't regret buying it at ALL! [img]smile.gif[/img] It was a good deal.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Johanna! OK, that is TOO cute- will be buying it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]