Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did they just lower some prices on webpage?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Maybe I'm slow, or I just missed someone's post, but when I was just on AG's website I noticed prices on a few outfits were lower than I remembered.

The spider witch costume is now $12, and I'm pretty sure it was $18 before. Addy's striped dress is $12 and Molly's aviator is $14 and they aren't marked as specials, so I think they are really trying to clean out their stock on those 2 outfits.

Also, the HSH dolls are now $24, and I'm sure they were $32 before, and I think they may have lowered the prices on the other HSH stuff too.

Sorry if this is old news and I just hadn't seen the post, but I wanted to give a heads up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is NEW news to me! Thanks for sharing the info.!

ETA: THANKS AGAIN! I just ordered Addy's Striped Dress, Samantha's Bridesmaid Dress and the HSH Tooth Fairy Pillow. I had been waiting to order Samantha's B. Dress, but since it was on the Monthly Specials and I was placing an order for some of the items you mentioned, I went ahead and ordered it.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 10:08 AM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! This is new to me.

A lot of the prices are lower on the sale page. I wonder why Addy's striped dress and Molly's Aviator aren't on the sale page even though the price is reduced.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!

I really wanted to get Hallie, but was waiting for the prices to go down into the $20s. Razzi's only $9. Was he more before? Is the Soccer outfit worth $11? I'm not really into soccer, and I doubt I'll want to change Hallie. But for $11....

And I still want that ugly Spider Witch costume, mostly just for the tights and shoes. I guess $12 is pretty good for that! I doubt it will go down anymore.

I wish they'd add some more items to the Sale page, *sigh*. Perhaps they're still updating, though? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit: I don't like the idea of them having the Addy and Molly outfits on sale, but not on the sale page. It's weird. I feel like we have to go through all the historical pages just to make sure there aren't any others, lol, not like that would be a *bad* thing, per se, but it just seems like no one is going to buy them there (and they obviously want to get rid of them).

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 10:16 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh dang it! I JUST put in a large order last night... now I have to get these items too because the price is WAYYY too good of a bargain!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ran the search for the word sale, and it pulled up several things. I did not click on the things because I assumed it was just next months sales. Now I have to go look again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The rattan Bitty suitcase is now $16. It was $22.

Bitty's Peach sleeper was $7 and is now $5. This is really a good deal. Nice and soft!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone know how Addy's Striped Dress would look on Kirsten? It's in the ballpark of historically accurate for her, and if the price is so low, I might have to buy it, but only if it would look good on her. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Bedding and Comforter is $13.00 - Freat Deal too

Inactive Member C.H. Pussnboots's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are there any codes? A 10% that works? I treid the ones in the sticky, but they won't work. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast