Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I noticed in pictures that Kit comes with the right side of her hair pulled back in a barrette. Is it easy to get the barrette back in once it has been taken out?
    And how is her hair for styling?

Ashley1972

I think it's easy because the hair that comes in the barrette is a bit longer but that could also make it more difficult for some.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Kit has the easiest hair of all. I can just lean her back and give a slight shake and her hair will practically fall into place. I don't even need a brush. I can even style her hair with my fingers. As for the barrette, it doesn't seem to matter where I put it. It always looks great whether I grab a little bit of hair or a lot, whether I put it up high and far back of just by her face. She is not fussy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I looooooooooove Kit's hair!! She has just about my favorite head of hair of all the AG dolls. You can't do as many styles as with the long-haired dolls, of course, but Kit's hair is very easy to style and looks great every way you do it (two pigtails is SO adorable!). Because of the length and especially the cut, it is easy to manipulate and manage the shape and volume of her hair into different looks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe Kit's hair comes in a rubberband under the barette as well. My Kit and Kat's hair is longer on the side of the barette. I love their hair! There are so many great things you can do with it, even though it's shorter - and you definitely don't have to brush it as much as the longer-haired dolls. Just be careful you don't put TOO much hair back in the barette, because Kit's barette broke after I did that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my Kit's hair is so thick- I love it! I agree, it is very easy to style and always looks great! I have an early Kit, and she doesn't have the longer strip, but I don't think it makes much of a difference at all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all of the info! I really want a blonde haired and freckled doll, and am torn between Kit or AGT 21? I think that is her number, the one with long wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, and freckles.
    I might also wait for emily, since I was wanting a more strawberry blonde doll, but I don't know if I can wait that long, and I have a summer birthday,

It seems to me either Kit or the AGT doll both have hair that you can't do many styles with, which doesn't bother me. I just want the hair to be easy, since I'm not a very good hair stylist anyway. If the barrette and bows are easy to get in Kit's hair that is a plus, and her little bob hair cut is so cute!
    The other doll I am worried about keeping the waves in her hair in tact.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MegadethLady:
    I think that is her number, the one with long wavy blonde hair, brown eyes, and freckles.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's #24.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Ashley's Mommy:
    I think it's easy because the hair that comes in the barrette is a bit longer but that could also make it more difficult for some.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought some Kits had the longer hair and some didn't?