Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If someone has a comparison album, or ups and downs about either one, please tell me! I wanted to pick her up on my birthday trip to AGPLA but I've heard some weird things about Mattel Josie's. Thanks in advance!
    ~Elle [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have an album in my sig of a PM Josefina. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I haven't seen a M Josefina yet so I couldn't compare the two. I have no complaints with her, tho I think I prefer the PM face coloring better (comparing Violet with my two PM dolls)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both a PM Josie and a M Josie. They are both so different to me, they are almost two different dolls! They are both beautiful in their own way, and I had to keep both. My PM Josie is now Anna, Josie's big sister. Here is my comparison album:

Josie Comparison Album

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you are going to the store, you have the perfect chance to make sure you are getting exactly the doll you want. You may just find the Josefina of your dreams. If you don't, then you can always head for ebay and look for a PM Josefina. I am sure they are both beautiful so it is just going to be your preference. If you do find a Josefina that you like at the store, then I wouldn't worry about what you are missing by not having a PM doll. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We have a PM Josefina and adore her, but she was one of our first dolls so there is a lot of sentiment attached. We also have a PM Felicity and we like her better than the M version. We used to have PM Molly and PM Kirsten, but in their case, we liked the M version better. Everyone has a different opinion, which I think is good because then all the dolls get loved. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Overall I prefer PM dolls, but I must say M Josie is very pretty. I think they are equally pretty dolls. I happen to have a PM Josie, but I used to have a M Josie and she was just as beautiful- a bit darker in coloring, but just as lovely. My M Josie's hair was thinner, but also silkier. My PM Josie's hair is very thick but also a bit coarse. If you have a chance to pick out a Josie in person, I'd try that first and see if one speaks to you before going the PM route.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Honestly, I like the Matell Josephina. The PM one looks like a giant cartoon. [img]frown.gif[/img]