Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Boop0415:
    I am embarrassed to say, my order last night was $99.96. And I only had to add two .50 hangars to get there. 15 items, books mostly and the fan club outfit, love the shoes, and an outfit for Bitty and the Bell Sleeve PJ's.
    I am hopeless. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Betty - you are so funny. You just had to have those 2 hangars!!!LOL

mori

Just curious - what does EOYBA mean? I just can't seem to figure that one out. Usually I can figure out what those consarded letters mean, but not that one!
    I think your idea about the coach and the students is really cute. I can't wait to see pictures. Oh, what addictions do to people! Give them easy access and a little money, plus a strong desire and they will spend a fortune and do it happily! I really ought to get Addy's striped dress myself.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think EOYBA means "Empty Out Your Bank Account."

Felicity_Fan85

I'll probably place a big order this summer so I can get more outfits and accessories for my girls. I just always think I spend too much and I should be saving it for college stuff...but... yeah.

ETA: Now I want the leotard and dream big bedding (I don't even have a bed for them!) why? Why do I only have to be on day 37? Why does the sale have be now? (Do you think they'll get new gymnastics outfit? or should I just stick with the basketball one in the summer?)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by AsianAG:
    So, I ordered the 2 leotards as a thrifty way of outfitting an AG gymnastics "team"--one girl can wear the warm-up suit as "coach", and three can wear leotards as the team members. (Tell me this wasn't a stupid idea!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think so. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I may not be the best to ask, lol.

I'm close to ordering several so that all my girls can have matching leos.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not actually THIS order that was so bad; it's just that it was on top of the HUGE purchase I made in March at AGPC!!

(See my album, "The Wonderful Box" for the gory details!)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wanted to look at your albums, but the link you have in your signature just links me to the list of my own albums.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about that! I'll have to get DH to help me fix it. Meanwhile, I think this will work to take you to "The Wonderful Box"--

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107922939

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 11:40 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's not actually THIS order that was so bad; it's just that it was on top of the HUGE purchase I made in March at AGPC!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

(See my album, "The Wonderful Box" for the gory details!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Edited to add-- I'm told my album link at the bottom of my signature isn't working right, so here is the link to "The Wonderful Box" for anyone who's interested--

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2107922939

If I order the dress form, I'll also have to get some other things to justify the shipping with no code(sniff)--oh, dear.... I think I'll wait on that until the May monthly specials are posted on the AG site. I hope it doesn't sell out before then, but maybe most people would rather spend their $8 on a pair of shoes... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

It's just so scarily EASY to order online!

I explained it to my 13-year-old DS this way--"You see, all I have to do is click on what I want, enter my credit card number, and a code if I have one, confirm my shipping address, and click on the PLACE ORDER button; and AG will send me a box of American Girl stuff! Isn't that GREAT?!"

(DS widens eyes in horror)"Oh my gosh...Oh, no..."

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 11:33 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Boop0415:
    Okay, make fun of me for getting hangars, but I must have some, two of the girls dresses don't have hangars right now. I'll take a picture of there little closet, it's getting really full. I know that my collection does not compare to some of you long time collectors. By the way, how do you store all your lovely outfits?? [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="6">ROTFL!!!!!</font>...I am not laughing at you, but with you! Oh...how it sounds so familiar!!...Buying new hangers and running out of space to hang up the clothes...a very constant and on-going dilema with AG Goners!!!<font color="red">...Mwahahahahahahaaa....</font>

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 02:27 AM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AsianAG, Nellie and Samantha's reunion in your album is so sweet! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

IMO you did very well by NOT caving to the "spend up to $75 for the same shipping price" mentality! I almost fell for that myself this order but just barely managed not to. [img]smile.gif[/img] The Striped Dress is definitely a value and for all your dolls you should be happy with the Gymnast sets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast