Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Several weeks ago i got an email from an ebay seller claiming that my doll was returned to her damaged by the post office. She offered me another doll or a refund and i requested a refund. It's been about 3 weeks and i still haven't received it. I've sent her an email but
    she didn't respond. Should i keep trying to contact her and wait patiently for my money? I really think i've waited long enough. I don't like to leave negative feedback but i think other potential buyers should know about the trouble of been having. Is there anything else i can do? I paid with a money order.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH, MY!!!!! You have given her more than enough time to take care of the situation and refund you!!! Did you get a response back after you asked for the refund???
    Have you been trying to contact her on a regular basis?
    There is no excuse for not giving you your refund in this amount of time!!!!!!!!
    I would email her again and give her 24 hours to refund you or else you will be leaving negative feedback and filing a complaint with Ebay!!!
    I sure hope you get your refund!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would contact eBay first, to let them know what's going on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it were me, I'd email again and give it another week. If no response, then I'd contact ebay.
    If the seller offered a refund, she will probably come through, but posting negative feedback too quickly could alienate her, and make it more difficult to get your money. If you paid by money order, she may be mailing you a money order back--and if she's a "power seller" it may take extra time for your transaction to get processed, just because this seller may be so active.
    I know it's not fair to have to wait so long to get your money back, but patience may be your best course of action here; up to a point, of course.
    Sorry you're having troubles with what should be straightforward! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She told me about the doll and i requested a refund. Then she told me that she had another doll that was exactly the same that she would send me. i told her i didn't want this doll and asked for a refund again. This was about 2 weeks ago. A letter sent from her address to mine should take no more than 2 days. I haven't heard from her since but i've sent a couple of emails.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

In a nutshell, my DH sells Matchbox cars on ebay and religiously checks his emails everyday. He's a die-hard about keeping his ebay customers happy.

For some reason or another, we never received emails from one customer who was dissatisfied and wanted a refund. Next thing we knew, Paypal was threatening to suspend his account unless he issued a refund. Big mess. We're still trying to figure out the bug in this one. DH is very upset. I've been on both sides of the fence with ebay now, and realize sometimes 'poop happens,' even though we don't always know why.

I just suggest sending one more email, advising there's been no communication and they'll you'll have to go to ebay next if she doesn't respond.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First....I would file a Non-performing seller complaint with Ebay. They will email her, notifying her of the complaint. If she doesn't respond, she will get a mark against her, and 3 marks, she's no longer a registered user. Nobody wants to risk that.
    Second....you can request her contact info from Ebay, including her phone number, and give her a call.
    Don't threaten negative feedback. Ebay frowns on those threats, and she can report you for doing that. Seems silly, but it happens.
    If when all is said and done, you still want to leave negative feedback, wait until 90 days from date of auction. That's how long the system is available to you. Whenever I need to leave a negative, I actually wait 91 days. Then I check and make sure it's no longer available on my feedback page. Then I pull up the original auction page, make sure you keep the number, and click on where it says...leave feedback for this item. Only one time was I not able to leave feedback. This way you stand a good chance of not having retalitory negative left for you. I've left plenty of negatives, and the only neg I have is from a Non-paying bidder, who never responded and Ebay gave her a strike on her record. She immediately gave me a neg, even though she was in the wrong. I had to file the Non paying complaint within a certain time, so 90 days hadn't passed, and she could neg me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've had similar things happen- I'd send one final email saying if you do not receive your refund in "X" amount of time, you'll file with paypal and ebay. Then I'd file with paypal to try to resolve it. As a last resort I'd give a neg feedback. I'd make it clear to the seller that you want to work with them and not leave a neg, but must resolve the issue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good luck! Let us know what happens. You got some really good advise.