Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Made a wishlist here and it was so much FUN!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

monimarine: I have Addy's work dress and it is one of my all time favorite outfits. Her Ida Bean doll is super sweet too. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Julia: I hope you get a Kaya doll. I love her so much and I feel bad that she isn't more popular. I just hope AG doesn't ever discontinue her. I like the name of your list. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Dionne: I love all of your choices, especially since they are for three of my favorite dolls. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

angelnise: You picked some of the same things I did. [img]smile.gif[/img] I actually have the doll that is modeling the horse lover's outfit. I had been on the fence about that outfit (a corral fence of course -lol.) Once I saw it on my doll, I was sold. Of course she wants the horse too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh that was totally fun!!! I am SO greedy!! Of course I'll never get all that stuff but it IS fun to wish!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here's my link:
    http://www.ridgenet.net/~curtdan/AG_...ng/275343.html
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My wishlist is on my AG site, but I made this one too...

Someday I hope to own everything in my wishlist!

Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is all the AG stuff that I have!!

http://www.ridgenet.net/~curtdan/AG_...ng/274122.html

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 03:43 PM: Message edited by: marisoldancegirl662 ]</font>

I*love*dolls

Wow, I have 55 AG things! Here is what I own:
    web page

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOH, fun! My wishlist is going to be pretty big, because most of the items I'm looking for are retired. I'll make my wish list soon, and then post the link to it.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me and my sister's current collection adds up to 61 items.

Here is everything we have: http://www.ridgenet.net/~curtdan/AG_...ng/274529.html

For some reason, they didn't have Coconut, Licorice, AGT #9, or AGT #21 as choices, but we have these too (well, the boots, glasses, and AGT #21 are on the way, as my sisters) so technically, we have 65 items, not inclusing bitty baby.

ARRRRRRRGH! I didn't see Kit's day bed, but my sister has that too!

I'm not paying attention today. My sister also has "Danger at the Zoo: A Kit Mystery"

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ April 25, 2006 05:51 PM: Message edited by: american_girl_forever ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ April 25, 2006 06:43 PM: Message edited by: american_girl_forever ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 06:46 PM: Message edited by: american_girl_forever ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is my list. Just a note, I have some items that I couldn't find on the list: The Silent Stranger: A Kaya Mystery, Samantha's Ice Skates, Meet Felicity Poster, Meet Molly Poster, Meet Kit Poster, and Meet Kaya Poster. That brings my AGC and AGT collection to 332 items (Lindsey's Scooter is on the list twice by accident) over the course of 7 years, yikes! [img]redface.gif[/img] Other than that, that is my whole AG collection not including my 30-something Bitty Baby outfits. When I got Felicity, she came in the Rose Garden Outfit. Her accessories are also the Rose Garden ones, and her Riding Habit is the retired PM version. Now, time for my WISH LIST! I will post the link as soon as I am done making it. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    EDIT: On the list it says I have Josefina's World Map, but I don't, I must have accidentally checked it off. I forgot that I have Josefina's Writing Table. I forgot yet another item, Welcome to Addy's World! I think that is everything not including my AG puzzle books and BB things.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 06:14 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is my wishlist: My Wishlist!!

MapleLeaf

My list is small compared to others but here it is:
    http://www.ridgenet.net/~curtdan/AG_...ng/274862.html