Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We'll miss you! The internet can be a scary place. Take care.

Pumpkin don't worry - I am sure her mom is worried because of her age and such. HB is an open forum which means anyone can "lurk" and read what we say.

Take care Megaaggan1! Just love those dollies, maybe see if your mom will sign up and keep you posted on the news.

rolloverrover

I'm sorry to see you go, too. You've been a great younger member of the Hostboard.

~~I think that Myspace.com is scaring a lot of parents (it's a forbidden site for my boys) and rightfully so. I was horrified by what I read and saw when I surfed Myspace.com after reading about it in either Time or Newsweek magazine. It has been in the news a lot lately and certainly not for good reasons. A conscientious parent just cannot be too careful.

Your mom is looking out for your best interests - she sounds like a wonderful mom who loves you very much. Consider yourself blessed.

Goodbye - you'll be missed!!

megaagfan1

YES!!! I will be keping ALL my albums & websites! Even though I won't be on here anymore, I will add more albums once in a while!!

djsnjones, I wrote down what you wrote, & I let my Mom read it, & she told me to reasure you that that is not what heppened at all! So don't worry!
    It's just for my safty!

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Megaagfan1, please don't make your mom feel pressured. I will be on and off the board myself, so it may be awhile before I can get back to her too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

megaagfan1

Kym,
    Is it alright if I save your pic of your doll in your sig? I think it's a very pretty pic!
    I will!
    Yes! She's concerned for my safty, & also because of my age.
    I'll miss u all!

SugarMongolia,
    Thanks! I've loved posting on here!
    Yes! She's a wonderful Mom & loves us LOTS!!
    She is trying to keep our best intrests at heart, & trying to keep us safe at the same time! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love her!!

I'll miss u all!!

Felicity_Fan85

Yeah, I have a my space account and there are some creepy people who message but I just ignore them and such...

I'll miss you!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Maybe you can join again when you are older sometime? I could possibly try being a moderator on the doll board.

(do you know if you can still send out a craft?)

[img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

megaagfan1

Originally posted by djsnjones:
    Megaagfan1, please don't make your mom feel pressured. I will be on and off the board myself, so it may be awhile before I can get back to her too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry! She's not feeling pressured! The only reason I have to leave, is just for my safty!! Not what anyone else did, or tried to do or say! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll really miss you.

You brought a lot of fun and fresh perspective to the board!

megaagfan1

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!
    No. I won't be able to send out the craft. Same reason. My safty! Ok! I can make you a mod on the doll board!

Thanks! You all are great people! & I'm glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys my dollies!

megaagfan1

OK!! Felicity_Fan85, you are now the new mod for my DOLL board! Congrats! If anyone else would like to be a mod, I'll add you!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast