Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got an e-mail about this sale. Also, the e-mail said to check out the products on clearance up to 60% off. So, I suppose the extra publicity will start making more items sell out. Did anyone else get this e-mail?

Club Sale
    Many of our Club items are on sale starting April 25, 2006:
    Charms?You can get the Friendship, Samantha and Nellie, Coconut, Marisol, Courage, and Birthday Cake Charms for $4 each (regular value is $6 each ).
    Charm Keeper?Keep charms in a safe place with the Club Charm Keeper for $8 (regular value is $12).
    Bracelet with Club Charm?Get the charm bracelet and Club Spinner Charm for $8 (regular value is $12).
    Club Outfit for Girl?The American Girl Club logo T-shirt and shorts are $10 each (regular value is $15 each), and the bucket hat is $9 (regular value is $14).
    Club Outfit for Doll?Your girl can dress her doll in head-to-toe Club style for $18 (regular value is $24).
    Sport Bag Set?The American Girl Club sport bags for a girl and her doll are $12 for the set (regular value is $18).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't recieve that email. Thanks for sharing it with us! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got this email, too.