Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AGT #21, IMO, is a beautiful doll. My sister just ordered her, naming her Hayley, so she will be my 3rd dollie niece [img]smile.gif[/img] . Anyway, the only time she modled AG's clothes in the magazine was when she just came out. I remember most, the bell flower pj's.

However, since then AGT #21 hasn't modled ANY outfits since then. Why!?!? They've used all the other dolls again and again, but where's AGT #21!?!?

Ashley1972

I saw her modeling the gala outfit in the catalog or online, I can't remember which one. We initially thought she was AGT24, who is modeling in another pic of the gala outfit. I'll try to find out exactly where she is wearing the outfit. I think she's wearing the riding outfit in one of the catalogs, too.

Edited for clarification: AGT 21 is wearing the gala outfit online. Notice the little tendrils at her cheeks? AGT 24 is wearing the outfit in the catalogs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look:

agt 21 paisley pjs

I believe this may be AGT #21 as well.

But why is she never in catalogs?

Ashley1972

She's wearing the star PJ's in the November 2005 catalog. [img]smile.gif[/img] And she's wearing the grecian costume! I'll try to find more pics of her.

In the latest Jess catalog she is modeling the star PJ's and the seaside wardrobe for dolls. I guess she's hard to spot when her hair is up.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 25, 2006 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Ashley's Mommy ]</font>

mori

They have more dolls than outfits its seems, so I guess they don't bother to carefully rotate them. Alot of the dolls they never bother to use. How often do you see #15? #21 is a cute doll, really. Of course, they all are! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's in the March catalog (most recent one I've received) 3 times, not including her headshot. Though one is a back shot of her, as it is the picture for the doll stand, lol.

The only dolls featured more often are #22, #23, #24 & #26. They are all featured 4 times, though one of #24 is kinda her headshot in a way.

I don't think they are disregarding her at all. Several dolls don't even have their headshots in the catalog, let alone modeling anything. Poor girls [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#21 models a lot, but they rotate dolls in the catalogues. She's modeled the Grecian Princess costume, the beach cover up, and the Equestrian costume in the latest catalogues...maybe even more that I can't think of.

Felicity_Fan85

She modeled the star pjs in the Jan. 2006 catalog on the double spread page with the 3-in-1 bed set. I agree she is pretty and I hope to add her to my collection someday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

#21 is next on my list of dolls. Would hate to think they are not going to carry her anymore. Her hair style is so different then the other dolls.

I know that AGLAP had lots of #21 sitting around.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like her, too! I hope they don't discontinue her!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast