Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to order these today since they are on sale but I need to find out how they run? I tried a search and didnt see anything. My daughter is really thin so I dont want the waist to be huge. She is normally a 8/10 slim. Does anyone know if the white club shorts run true to size and if they shrink? Also the red club shirt how does that run/ shrink? thanks in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't buy the club shorts outfit, but I did buy the club outfit with the purple skirt. The waistline is big and I will probably have to take it in for my slim daughter. It didn't really shrink, either. I have found the the AG tops run true to size for my DD, but the waistlines have been big in everything I purchased. DD normally wears a 10/12 or a medium. She is 11 years old. I just bought the white beach capris and I had to buy her a small or size 8 and I bought the top in a medium. Luckily, I was at the outlet and she could try the clothes on. The beach capris were even a bit big in the waist. I also found the waist big in the green skirt from the old meet outfit and the pink skirt from the Petal Pink outfit. Hope this helps a little even though it doesn't really answer your question. For my DD, I like the pants that have that interior adjustable waistband with the buttons. It leaves room for growth but in the mean time, the pants don't droop down.

MickeyFan

Originally posted by Samanthasmom:
    I want to order these today since they are on sale but I need to find out how they run? I tried a search and didnt see anything. My daughter is really thin so I dont want the waist to be huge. She is normally a 8/10 slim. Does anyone know if the white club shorts run true to size and if they shrink? Also the red club shirt how does that run/ shrink? thanks in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We got the set over a year ago and my daughter has worn it all year round. It still has not shrunk in size and we put it in the dryer to dry. My daughter is very thin as well and she usually wears an 8-10. A lot of the AG clothing is off on the size, but this set was right on the mark. I would caution, though, that the shorts are "short" in length normally.