Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It makes me crazy when a bunch of retirements happen at once! It really seems AG is gearing up for retirements and revisions! Can we do a sweep of each girl to see if there is anything else missing or off display? This will get it started:

Molly's Party Games
    Molly's Miss Victory Costume
    Molly's Aviator Outfit
    Addy's Striped Dress
    Kit's Treehouse Outfit
    Spider Witch Costume

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 08:48 PM: Message edited by: AG4Alison ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Add Kit's Treehouse Outfit. I'm pretty certain it's going too. When I saw the pics people posted from AGPLA, it looked like the outfit wasn't in Kit's displays. I'm really glad I ordered it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to AGPLA and there actually WAS a Kit wearing the treehouse outfit--I just don't think anyone took a picture. She also happened to be on one of the lower shelves in Kit's room. Sadly, I was more impressed with the pictures of it than the way it looks in person. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit's treehouse was at AGPLA. I happened to buy it there, just didn't get a picture of it. It was on a lower shelf, next to her baseball outfit. I think all the display rooms had the huge display behind the glass and then a couple outifts off to the side.

In the picture I took of Kit's lifesize school type room, if you look below the chalkboard you can see the bottom of the treehouse outfit and the baseball outfit. It's picture #2278

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/mspennyag/

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 09:14 PM: Message edited by: mspenny ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Add Josefina's Weaving Outfit. AG says they won't retire anymore Josefina outfits because she has so few, but its hard to tell if that's the truth.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 28, 2006 11:05 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's an idea for AG...they need an undercover agent on this board. If they are planning on retiring something and want to get rid of stock without bringing it to the outlet, they just need to say that CS hinted that it will be retired. That way they would get a run and reduce stock (and we'd have a chance to buy it). Another option would be to flag soon to be retired items, so that people wouldn't be as upset.
    Sarah

Janie3082

I think you've got a good idea, Sarah! AG should let us know when they are running low on stock, especially if the item is going to be retired. With as many members as we have here, I bet we could clean out any unwanted stock in no time!

When we mention retirements here, it makes me wonder how AG has so many "left over" retired things. Like where did all the stock for the Poolside Plaid or Paisley Print dress come from? Both of those outfits have been retired for a really long time, but they were brought out as in-store AGP specials. I just wonder how they still have so many of them when they haven't been online for so long. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Janie - I love your new Kirsten and Kitten avatar.

I would like to wander around the AG warehouse. They seem to find bins of old stuff all the time.