Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It arrived today, and I was surprised about a few things. First of all, it came in a tiny box, like the ones AG shoes have come in. Everything was in bags, and to get to the camera, you have to rip open 2 different layers of bag. I always like it when they have an open end with a tiny piece of tape, so you can put it back to the original way it came if you want to!

I had the hardest time getting the camera open. I followed the directions, but it was really stuck tight, and I was afraid I was going to break it if I really put my strength into it. I eventually did get it open, and it is wicked cute!!!

The photos are cute, and I didn't open the bag that the film box is in, but it sure is cute. The photo album I don't really have any feelings about.

I really like the camera bag. It has a magnetic closure, and feels very authentic to me.

This set has such an old, antique, genuine fell to it. I bet it won't be around long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad you like it because mine is en route. I can't wait to see it in person, along with the waffle iron.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got ours yesterday. It is amazing, so detailed.
    DD had no problem opening it but was very careful folding it back up, seemed it didn't want to go back too easily.
    The pics have sticky backs and she wanted to stick them in the album so I let her. Didn't really want her to but it is hers to play with and she is ever so careful with her things.

A friend has an authentic camera like this, can't wait to show him our miniature.

I give this item an A+

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait until mine arrives.