Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photos of some famous people at AGPLA

rolloverrover

I found these photos on-line today. In the second group of pictures, the blond girl on the bottom left is Anna Sophia Robb. I'm not sure who the younger girl is who's with her. I'm not sure of the names of all the others but one is Joely Fisher, and one is Lisa Rinna (who absolutely gives me the creeps!).

AGPLA1

AGPLA2

AGPLA3

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 10:11 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

MapleLeaf

Thanks Nancy! The stars love AGPLA!

Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool pictures -- thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the pictures!

That's Jon Cryer, Alan from Two and a Half Men (and Duckie from Pretty in Pink) in the bottom left of the top set. How odd to see him there.

And the last picture, and a few of the other shots, is Jane Kaczmarek, the mom on Malcom in the Middle.

Lisa Rinna bugs me, too! My mom used to watch Days of Our Lives back in the day when she was still on (Billie, was her name, right?), and she looks very plastic surgery now.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 26, 2006 10:25 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

rolloverrover

I'm not a soap person myself. I had no idea that Lisa Rinna was famous for much of anything except for having plastic lips, plastic "you-know-whats," and orangy-colored skin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's some more pics:

Link 1

Link 2

Hopefully the links work, they're pretty long.

Shailene Woodley, George Lopez, Ellen Brothers (isn't she the current head of AG?), are there. It looks like Jane Kaczmarek left with a Samantha [img]smile.gif[/img] .

It looks like Jon Cryer has a 6 year old daughter, so I guess that's why he's there.

I'm not a soap person myself. I had no idea that Lisa Rinna was famous for much of anything except for having plastic lips, plastic "you-know-whats," and orangy-colored skin.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We're not soap people, either. I'm not even sure if my mom watched it for too long when she did, I just remember seeing her there, and then she sort of vanished, and popped up again more recently. I think she has a show on Lifetime, now.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 04, 2006 01:39 PM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The woman on the bottom right picture in the first set is Jane Leeves from Frasier. With Jane Kazcmarek in the top right of the second set is George Lopez, not sure about the woman in the middle, maybe his wife? AnnaSophia looks so grown up compared to when she was in the Samantha movie IMO.

rolloverrover

Thanks for the links!

Maybe Jane Kazmarek is one of us (meaning, adult collector!) I believe she only has sons!

Duckie is by himself - ew!!

It looks like Lisa Rinna's husband wants his daughter to get #26!

Felicity_Fan85

That is so cool! Yay for celebs who like AG!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder why Jon Cryer is there... I used to have a huge crush on him when I was a teenager. I even had the nickname Duckie when I was a freshman in high school. Wow, that was a long time ago! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

~Dee

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast