Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

Any reviews on this book? I haven't heard much about it. Should I add it to my order?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Love* the friendship fun books. Kit's is all new material, and Samantha's is a combo of things from her old craft book, old cook book, and the old club handbook. If you don't have any of those, I would highly recommend the friendship fun book! Even if you aren't into the crafts that much, the recipes are excellent. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ksami:
    *Love* the friendship fun books. Kit's is all new material, and Samantha's is a combo of things from her old craft book, old cook book, and the old club handbook. If you don't have any of those, I would highly recommend the friendship fun book! Even if you aren't into the crafts that much, the recipes are excellent. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto for me! I love both of the Friendship Fun books. Especially at the price they are NOW!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Friendship Fun books are great! It's really sad that AG never added to the line by bringing out Friendship Fun books for all the dolls. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] Some of the stuff was taken from old AG publications but other stuff was new. I was really looking forward to a Felicity's Friendship Fun but alas, it wasn't to be. Maybe the books didn't sell as well as AG hoped. The original price was simply too high for what you get, in my estimation, so I waited until the price lowered to a more reasonable amount. Unfortunately, AG got the wrong impression that no one wanted the books. Marketing should consider pricing more next time.

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

These books are great! For the sale price, they are outstanding. Unfortunately, I don't think AG really explained the books well and the original price of $12.95? is pretty steep for a softcover.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you all! I will be adding Samantha's to my next order!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like this book as well! It has really great crafts and recipies. I've tried the petits fours 2 times and they are very good! Very messy though! I've also made the pressed flower bookmark. The book also has pictures and information about the time period related to the different crafts/recipies. A+!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought both of those books at Sam's Club when they were first out and thought they would introduce books for the other dolls which they didn't [img]frown.gif[/img] I loved the projects and the historical input that went along with the projects.