Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! Do you have any pictures of it?
    Can't wait to see them all.
    ETA, I didn't know they had a buggy! Is there a current car, etc they are selling now? I don't live near a Target, but may make a trip in a month or so!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 01:02 AM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Polly Marie

The OG dune buggy has been retired for several years. It is very rare to see it on eBay. Here is "tallpkb"s album showing the dune buggy:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2103180026

The last time(two weeks ago) I was at Target there weren't any vehicles for 18" dolls, just horses. You can search Target on line for Our Generation items, they might have something.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMGoodness!! That is SOOO CUTE!!
    I Probably won't get lucky enough to get one. I wish they would bring something like this back!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to buy one of these used for my DD.
    If anyone had one for sale, also any review would be great too!
    Thanks!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 12:05 AM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been looking for one as well! I would love to hear a review!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have one I just bought on E-Bay. I'm going to try and post a picture this weekend. It's super cute, buuuut. I don't know. I thought it would fit two dolls in it side by side, but instead, it fits one doll comfortably and two if you superdupersqueeze it in. So I guess you could say I thought it would be bigger overall. It is pretty cute to have one dolly "drive" and another standing up in the back. I am actually considering selling it, if I can recoup what I paid for it, which was $38. But every time I talk about that my boyfriend says, "No, keep it, keep it!" So I'm still on the fence [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I bought the OG Dune buggy from eBay at a buy it now price of $60.00. Expensive, but you don't see the dune buggy in new condition very often.
    It is a bright pink color and two dolls can go down the road in it. Love it!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We had the pink jeep at one time; couldn't sell it at our garage sale "if our life depended on it". So it sat around for a couple years taking up valuable space. My granddaughter didn't play with it much either so it was in dusty but very good condition.

After I saw one on ebay, I boxed it up to see what shipping costs would be. Boy, what a shock! I didn't want it damaged in shipping, so I packed it in 2 taped-together larger AG shipping cartons sorrounded with packing peanuts. So of course, it was "oversize" & shipping would have cost about as much as the jeep did new!

I'd love to hear what shipping costs were for those of you who've bought an OG jeep on ebay. Maybe there'd have been a cheaper route. I only went to UPS.

Finally got rid of the jeep this past spring at our annual garage sale; it sold for $8. I was amazed it didn't get broken during the sale because little kids kept shoving it around & their mommies didn't tell them "NO"! We finally put it in a large bag but that didn't help at all. Even putting the bagged jeep on a table didn't deter the determined tots either.

Polly Marie

I paid $16.00 for shipping of the dune buggy. I believe it was shipped by parcel post. The buggy was still in the original Our Generation open display store box and wrapped in a roll of large bubble wrap which it was then placed in a cardboard box. The actual shipping was around $15.00 from Ohio to Texas. It arrived in mint condition.
    I forgot to add that the windshield and back bar were taped to the bottom of the dune buggy.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Polly Marie ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have the dune buggy and the jeep. Cass def uses the dune buggy way more.We bought ours on clearance at Target for around $13.The Jeep, I paid $4 for at a garage sale.The tubes? to the roof come out sometimes.
    I would def. look at garage sales. I would think you could find one for $5 or less. I see them alot on sales around here anyways.
    We are having a huge neighborhood sale this weekend, so I will keep my eyes peeled for one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast