Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!...Remember That AGT Meet outfit #3 Hat....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I have been waiting for since I bought and paid for it on August 26th...well, it is still not here. Here is what has transpired so far:

-Won and paid for the auction on 8/26
    -9/5 I emailed seller:"Hi, I am the winner of this item. I won and paid for it on August 26th.(10 days ago)Has it been mailed yet? Please let me know and have a great week. :-)"
    -Never heard back, so I emailed seller again on 9/10:"Second Request Question: Has this win been sent yet? Is everything ok? I am very excited and waiting for this item. Have a Blessed week! :-)"
    -9/10: Response received from seller:"On its way. sorry I did not ship out right away, my 3 children are just starting school and things have ben alittle crazy around here. I put something extra in package for the wait. ( : ~Jennifer"
    -9/14: Nothing received yet, so I emailed her "I still have not received it yet. Today is the 14th. I got your response on September 10th. Is everything ok? I am quite patient, but I sure do hope it comes real soon. I also hope things get better for you and your kids. I know it must be a job with 3 little ones is school. God Bless you, have a great week , and please let me know when it shipped, so I can gage when to expect it."
    -9/18: Still nothing, so I emailed her again:"When did you send my item? Do you realize it has almost been a month since I won and paid for thsi auction? I always pay the auctions I win on the spot. I know you told me about your children and school etc., but that timeframe has passed. Why aren't you sending my items? This is really not good customer service."
    -9/18Response from seller:"Hello,
    please let me know if you do not get items tomorrow and I will track it. ~Jennifer"
    -9/19: Still not received, I emailed seller again:"It did not come today. When did you send it?"

***Well, HB it still has not come. Can someone help me regarding the procedures to file a complaint with Ebay and or Paypal? I have been very patient, but something is not quite right here.***

"Princess Laura" said she also had problems with a slow response from this seller.

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] "My Money is Gone, But No Item Received" [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

BTW:
    Here is the auction win:
    STILL WAITING!!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 08:16 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope you paid with credit card, cause after 30 days paypal/ebay will do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have to file an item not received report with Ebay. Go to your ITEMS I'VE WON, click on the little blue down arrow, click on REPORT AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED. That will get things started. Ebay won't do anything else until seven days have passed, or you get a response from the seller. If you paid by Paypal, you will get your money back pretty fast. if not, you have to show that they cashed your check or MO, and it takes longer, but I have gotten reimbursed with an INR. It's up to you when you leave feedback, but if you really feel that you are not going to receive the item, you can leave a neg, so other buyers will be warned.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you HB! I will go file that complaint now! I used Paypal amd paid for it with a bank transfer. I will let you know what happens. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Originally posted by fiveinarowmom:
    You have to file an item not received report with Ebay. Go to your ITEMS I'VE WON, click on the little blue down arrow, click on REPORT AN ITEM NOT RECEIVED. That will get things started. Ebay won't do anything else until seven days have passed, or you get a response from the seller. If you paid by Paypal, you will get your money back pretty fast. if not, you have to show that they cashed your check or MO, and it takes longer, but I have gotten reimbursed with an INR. It's up to you when you leave feedback, but if you really feel that you are not going to receive the item, you can leave a neg, so other buyers will be warned.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I went to that section of My EBay, but could not find a down blue arrow that had this feature. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] HEEEELLLLPPP! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila, it's a pull-down menu on the same line as your listed win, right after the total price, and it is in a little "box." The item you see before you click the pull-down arrow will probably read "Leave Feedback." When you click the arrow, a list will pull down - "Report an Item Not Received" will probably be the last item.

Or you can see if this link will take you there directly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the box that says "ITEMS WON" next to the item you purchased is a list maybe it says "Leave Feedback", click on that list of down arrows and it is the last one!

Good Luck!

PM me with the sellers name I don't want to ever buy from her.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Boop0415 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Jeanette and Betty. I located it and started the process, but hit a snag. I closed my Paypal account about a week and a half ago, due to so much Internet Fraud attempts on it. I had planned to close my Ebay account after receiving this item too.

Anyway, the "Complaint Process" asks me for the Paypal Payment ID#, which I no longer have. I did save the email I got after I paid for the item. I always keep those on all my purchases.
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

What now??? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ....sorry....

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

Sheila, sometimes warning a seller that you will dispute the charges with eBay and your bank if she does not give you a quick reply and a tracking number, works to wake up a procrastinator like nothing else can!

Donna Cotterman

Hold on Sheila... PayPal has a phone number... I will get it for you and PM it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast