Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I want to get Imagine magazine SO bad but I don't know how... [img]frown.gif[/img] Please help I am desprate
    helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wellllll, I get about four imagine magazines b/c i filled the form out like this:
    Nichole Jess Josefina Jamie ****(my last name). soooo, if we can work something out I might be able to send you one of the FOUR that I get... if that will work.
    HTH!!!

Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The last trial episode should probably go out next month. I think then they are going to decide (possibly already have) whether to make it an actual regular magazine for subscription. They should have by now compiled enough information from the trial run in order to determine how well it will go over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They should have by now compiled enough information from the trial run in order to determine how well it will go over
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any idea what kind of information they were tracking?

I'm still hoping to get some sort of Satisfaction Card with the last issue, asking my opinion on the magazine. I mostly want to say to make it longer (though, I'd think for the pay for issues they would be). No way will I spend the price of AG magazine for this incredibly thin magazine, especially if it stays at quarterly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't received any comment cards or anything like that either. I am thinking that maybe they were going by the amount of calls taken in by CS or the amount of requests for people to be able to get the trial offer if they didn't receive it with a doll order last year.

I agree. I don't think I will pay money for it if it stays as thin as it is.

AG Crazy in Wyoming

Were there any questionnaires, etc. sent out after each quarterly? We have yet to be contacted for any input. I too wonder what information they have been able to compile. In addition to the aforementioned ?more pages? if given the option, I would certainly comment that my dd would enjoy receiving it as a bi-monthly issue. The down side of this idea though is how quickly will they run out of ?original ideas? and then cancel yet another wonderful AG program? Interested in seeing what happens?.Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is the Imagine magazine? I mean to say, what kind of content does it have? Who is it marketed for? Is it like AG Magazine was before it split completely from the historical line?

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Imagine and I would gladly pay for it. It would be cool if it was sort of by the fans for the fans. I would love to see tons of reader submitted photos, crafts, stories poems and ideas. They would not have to do much to keep it afloat. It would be soo neat if it could have short letters from Valerie Tripp.I think it seems like a really fun magazine. I have thoroughly enjoyed every issue, and have looked at them again and again. I really, really hope they sell subscriptions once the trial is over. I know I would really miss it.