Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    will have the birthmark on the back of her neck.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="6">ROTFL!!!!</font>...WHOA!!!, I do not know what to say next as I an not a Star Wars follower. I will have a talk with Amanda and we will come up with something! HA! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Donna Cotterman

R2D2 did you reach Amanda? This Death Star has an insignia from the Dark planet of .....E-BAY...

That's right the wicked Lindsey Clones are attacking.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I think maybe we'd better find Uncle Luke after all," says Leia Jess.

"Let's ask Godfather Yoda. He keeps pretty close tabs on Uncle Luke," says Leia Molly as she quickly sends off the message. "I'm not going to face the Lindsey Clones from the dreaded planet Ebay on our own."

Leia Jess turns the Falcon around. "Just remember, sis, you can always tell the clones by their eyebrows."

"Do you think the Clone Lindseys have a Sith lord? I mean, an ordinary clone army could never take Mom and Dad," says Leia Molly.

"You're right. Not with the security system Chewie designed. I bet there is a Sith Clone Lindsey."

R2 interrupts with a message from Yoda.
    "In danger your parents are. Help them we must. On the move are the Sith. Surround the planet Ebay will Rebel Boss Amanda. More forces we will need. Incomplete is your training. Return home you should."

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 11:52 PM: Message edited by: MuppetQuilter ]</font>

Donna Cotterman

Yoda reaches out

The E-Bay death star has picked up the Falcon... the laser cannons are powering up.

Sensing that the princesses are in trouble... Jedi Master Yoda reaches out with The Force and flings the Falcon out of harms way.

The girls are headed on a collision course with Captain Amanda and her squadron. They pass one another like asteroids out of control.

Is there any hope for their parents? Where is Uncle Luke? ...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 22, 2006 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. C. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone want to play along? Got an idea? Jump in, take the story where you wish. Anyone interested? Mrs. C and I can go back to sewing, so let us know if we should continue this or not.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123