Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Galactic Princesses

Donna Cotterman

The Star Wars begins... Long ago and far away on an American Girl host board... a beautiful princess attended a senate meeting only to see another wearing the same gown.
    [img]mad.gif[/img]
    So the saga begins... The AG Force is about to reach out....

^j^ Galactic Leader... C.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MuppetQuilter
    [QUOTE]Ack! I'm flashing back to the senior prom and the 17 girls wearing the exact same dress I was wearing. And to my date counting them all... (hey-- it was the 80s, it was the only formal that season that wasn't neon)
    Jess says to tell the Big C, err Mrs. C, "I am the true Leia because I'm the one with the cheesy cinnamon bun hairstyle. If I have to put up with looking like a twerp while mom takes pictures the least I deserve is some credit." [QUOTE}]

Donna Cotterman

Jess the true princess???

"Cheesy hair" [img]eek.gif[/img] Kindly take a peek at these pictures.

Beauty in motion

Molly is the Galactic Beauty. After all, she is the original.. Jess wasn't even a twinkle in the AG eye when Molly was speeding among the stars and planet hopping.

^j^ Galactic Leader...C.

emsmombuysdolls

*sniff* *sniff* I smell a rumble! I am currently popping popcorn and waiting for the excitement.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I have to go to work this morning, keep this going until I get home at 4:30 (central).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love Molly to death, but Jess has those same brown eyes as the original Princess Leia- Carrie Fisher!

Donna Cotterman

AAHHH a crowd has assembled. Let it be known that there will be "no rumble" or disturbance in the AG Force.

True.. Jess has the brown eyes and may "grow" into a Galactic beauty. But Age and Experience has privileges on this thread.

For this reason... she will relinquish her "Jedi" robe of white and become the apprentice of Molly the "Jedi Master".

Out of that robe young lady and back into your topical garb... you are going to need it on Dagobah.

"MAY THE AG FORCE BE WITH YOU" .... the saga will continue ... when George Lucas gets finished with the next episode.

^j^ Mrs.C. aka Galactic Leader....but I kind of wish it was Rebel Leader... need to work on alias

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Psst: Look out Leias! The Muppets are coming....

spacequilt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

George has had the skeleton versions of each episode jotted down for many years. But as far as movies go, sadly, George has made it known that he is done. He has stated he has no intentions of doing the final three installments of Star Wars. He wants to take time away and finishing raising his kids. His youngest, a son, was a Jedi youngling in Episode III (the older boy fighting off clonetroopers in front of Senator Organa). Amongst the community however, there is rumor that he may sign over the parts of the remaining story he has written to an author who currently writes Star Wars EU (expanded universe) novels. Best we can hope for is Episodes VII, VIII, and IX in novel form in the future.

I believe a tv show of some type was also rumored, but no more big opening night 20th Century Fox logo, Lucasfilm green logo or opening yellow crawls of text at theaters for us Star Wars die hards. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 21, 2006 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Calling Cadence ]</font>

Polly Marie

I guess only here, AG Hostboard, is Star Wars being done! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Jess and Molly, we need both of you!!
    Can't have too many princesses! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So if we're on Episode VII, does that mean Jess and Molly are Leia and Hans' twin daughters?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast