Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this new?
    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=437517

The American Girls Holiday Treasury
    $34.95 90606H

This collection of holiday stories and songs will take you back in time to Christmas celebrations with your favorite American Girls characters. From Christmas Eve during the Great Depression, to a Civil War fellowship dinner, these timeless stories illustrate the importance of family and the cherished traditions that are at the heart of the holiday season. Includes a CD of classic Christmas songs, a ribbon bookmark, and a special cover with gold foil stamping and glitter. Hardcover. 440 pages.

437971 90606 main 1</img>

emsmombuysdolls

No, it has been out for a while. I always thought it was just a collection of the girls Christmas stories, though. Anyone own it? Is it worth purchasing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My best friend gave this to me for Christmas last year. It was the perfect Christmas present: something I'd really like to have but wouldn't buy for myself. It contains the Christmas books of each of the girls pictured on the front, and it does include the Looking Back section. The pages are gold-edged, the evergreen on the front is decorated with green glitter, and it has a red ribbon bookmarker giving the book a very pretty and festive look. It contains a CD called The American Girls Holiday Music. This is the exact same CD that was sold at AGP. They reassigned Felicity's music to Kit. Since I have all the girls' books and the Christmas Album, there is nothing new in here for me. However it's a very pretty package that I think is a neat thing to have to pull out specially for the holidays.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Sarah! I was considering getting this but I do have everything that is in it. I do agree it is a great thing to have out at Christmas time though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]