Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone have the wrap sweater? They aren't selling the shirt that goes under it, but I'm sure a tank top would work fine. It's only $15. What's the quality? I'm thinking of adding it to my Gift Registry/Christmas List [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just bought this for my DD. While we haven't had occasion to wear it yet, it looks really cute. I was thinking that a lavender turtleneck would work well in the winter for my 7 year old since the sweater is rather thin. A tank or cami would look nice, too, since you are older. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The star pocket skirt is very cute, too, although I wish it had the ruffle hem that the doll's outfit has. And I wish I'd gotten the blouse while it was on sale... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    I was thinking that a lavender turtleneck would work well in the winter for my 7 year old since the sweater is rather thin.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That also sounds like a good idea, so I could wear the cami when I'm not going to be outside marching or in the spring, and try to find a turtleneck or plain t-shirt to wear under it in the winter or when we're going outside to march since it is thin.