Thread: Secret Sisters

joelanddeborah

Well, we finally got a little card out to our secret sister! I guess they didn't mind at the post office that I didn't put a return address on it... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

This is really fun, and I appreciate Kym a thousand times for putting this together. I think she matched us up with a perfect pen pal!!!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I'm enjoying "this" too. I even went so far as to ask the post mistress if she could smudge the cancellation stamp a smidge. She gave me the evil eye before I had time to explain, and stamped it quite clearly. After my explanation, I was informed that the government takes its mail job seriously and so should I. Return addresses...etc, ..etc... It's great to know that they are all taking such good care of our little AG care packages though! And I will certainly show more respect for her job in the future. [img]wink.gif[/img] ~Bugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dee, I am so sorry! *reaches out in cross-country hug* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

thepidget

Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    I got left out. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] For some reason Kym never got my questionnaire, and I sent it back in July. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dee, try e-mailing Kym. I think AG Fanatic tried to contact her recently and she got a reply. If you need Kym's e-mail address, feel free to PM me and I will send it to you. Good luck! I hope she will still include you in the SS. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I'm really enjoying doing the Secret Sisters too! I have my first package ready to send out to my Secret Sister this afternoon. AND...I got my first treat from my SS in the mail on Wednesday afternoon. It was SUPER!! I received a plaid shawl that will be perfect for Kirsten, a cute purse that we'll use for Felicity and a matching hair ribbon. All of the items were maroon in color and very pretty! My Secret Sister must have ESP because the shawl matches the dress that DD's grandma made for Kirsten for her Birthday. I'm going to take a picture and post it soon. It was such a neat coincidence!

BugsMc, Your post office story is soooo cute! Wonder if you'll be placed on the FBI's list of questionable characters. LOL.

Thanks to Kym for starting the SS project! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

Oh, no! I feel so badly for Dee! Is there any way we can set her up with a secret sister secretly? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got left out. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] For some reason Kym never got my questionnaire, and I sent it back in July. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I never got my letter in the mail either...