Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea.. the realtor talked to my boyfriend about what the seller did, and why he was mad, etc.... its not a big deal, but it is in the sense that he's making it a big deal by acting like that... ya know? It was for a desk, but Nicks parents have a gorgeous roll top desk they are going to give us anyways... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Not the end of the world, just the principal of the thing..

T. Lynn

If you already have an inspector coming in, you must already have a sgined agreement then?

You wouldn't have an inspection done unless he's agreed to sell you the house based on everything you agreed to.

Your realtor doesn't seem like their explaining this whole process/procedures to well.

Do you understand or I'm mistaking?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah apparently he signed the other day after crossing items off the list ... lol and now we are getting an inspector.. the items were small, but its just the principle about the whole thing, ya know?
    Inspector is tuesday.. I wont be able to make it because I have to work and there is no way I can get out of it, but my boyfriend will be there! I guess if it passes inspection, then it goes to the bank... however this inspector is probably the best in the area, and our agent "doesnt like him" very much... oh well! I want him to find things wrong! Thats his job!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12