Thread: Does anyone have Molly's stage yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have it and love it. The seats are great, seem sturdy and since they fold up when no one is sitting in them, they don't take up that much room. The stage is big but the steps to it slide under for easier storage. The detail on the stage reminds me of the Pleasant Rowland days. The backdrops and sound effects are great, the lighting is fun to play with and the overall design of the stage is excellent. I didn't put it together, my daughter did, but she said she didn't have any problems. Overall, as expensive as this item is, I'd say it's worth the money.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!!! Sounds like they will make great Christmas gifts. I actually, I can't wait to play with them!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so glad to hear this! Is there any way you all can post pictures of your sets? It seems the board pictures really bring these items to life far better than the catalog or the website. DD has money set aside for her b-day to get it, but I too have wondered about it, and have been dragging my feet to order until I actually see better pictures.

Thanks!

Shelly

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 22, 2006 09:56 PM: Message edited by: AGfun ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wondered if any of you have this yet? If so, how do you like it?
    What about the theatre seats?
    Thanks!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

emsmombuysdolls

We don't have it...yet. I plan on ordering it soon especially with the free shipping code. I have, however, played with it for about 1/2 hour at AGPC. It is wonderful!! The seats are high quality, definately worth the $40. The stage is plastic. [img]frown.gif[/img] But I cannot imagine how much that thing would weigh if it was wood. The screen is great--you can turn the crank and change scenes. The stage also makes music and applause noises. The music is from the AG musicals. I give it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]