Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand not everyone loves the same dolls. Ever since my Jess twins arrived though, it's been love at first sight and they demanded I show them off. So here's a couple shots of my Jess and Elena, the picture perfect twins!

Their arrival
    JE4

St. Patty's
    JE6

Easter
    JE5

Lounging around
    JE7

Hope this helps somebody!

Michelle [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stephanie -

My daughter and I love Jess and her chipmunk cheeks and cute little buck teeth! We're definitely in the minority because we also love all of her clothes and accessories (but - my daughter is only 10.)

I do understand how you feel, though. The same thing happened here with Elizabeth and we were definitely in the minority. Elizabeth went back to AG and we ordered another doll to replace her - JESS!!!!

RedFishFire -

Love your Jess twins!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Molly-Felicity ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I saw her with her hair down, and those red highlights, That was enough for me!!
    lol I had to get her!
    I am really glad I did!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, Jess is finally out of her box and into some clothing. She's wear the AGT retired gray school jumper. I must admit she's growing on me. She looks much cuter from a distance (who's that painter who's paintings look better far away?, she's like that). It's her mouth that bothers me the most. Up close it looks bigger than the other AG mouths and her teeth look so prominant. I'm not sure if Jess is going to stay, but right now she's hanging out with the other dolls. I guess I'll have to get their opinion on this...

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 23, 2006 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jenifer,

I think your Jess's eyes are definitely the same size. Her face is also very pretty and looks thinner to me, more oval than rounded, than some of the other Jess's including my own!

Cherry,

Your Jess album of the many faces of Jess is wonderful! All of your Jess's are lovely. Why is is that my Jess still isn't growing on me? It is frustrating to be sure!

Thanks,

Katie

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I first received Jess I wasn't really smitten with her. Once I took her hair out of the braids though I thought she was so cute. I now have 2 Jess's.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't bond with Jess either, and I'm glad I'm not the only one! I don't have her, and at this point, I don't plan to get her. I keep telling myself that I want her to be a girl of the '30s or '40s, but then another part of me knows that even I got Jess, she still would be ignored. Particularly because I've wanted #25 practically since her release, and the dolls DO look very similar. To me, it's either one or the other. #25's got the story, so Jess is not coming home. And I really think the only thing I like about Jess is her meet outfit, which I think I'm just going to order separately very soon.

I know there are people here who love her, but I don't. I even saw her in person several times...but I still don't care for her like I should. She's not a doll I must have...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I REALLY need to buy a Jess right now for reasons I do not wish to reveal (...you ENABLERS, you!) And I shall likely purchase her this month, or as long as that darn shippin' code lasts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123