Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

OK. I keep reading about your various local AG clubs. Is there a list anywhere? I would like to see if there is a club in my area.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

We have a local AG Club that meets at Barnes & Noble bookstore once a month. I had checked online & our store did not list an AG club. One of DD's friends invited her to go to the club & that's how we found out that they really DID have meetings...it just wasn't listed online. If you have any bookstores in your area I would call & ask if they have AG club meetings. I know some other bookstores have them as well, so it's not exclusive to Barnes & Noble.

My DD is 9 & has Kit & Felicity (asking for Molly for Christmas & saving her $ to buy #24, Just Like You Doll). How old are your girls & what dolls do they have?

Enjoy the board. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Inactive Member MomofFelicityFan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My local library has an American Girl Club about 50 girls meet once a month to discuss one of the girls ,and do fun activitys and crafts , they have giveaways and then have refreshments, they try to make them go along with each girl , like with Felicity it was tea and cookies, Kit it was punch and popcorn. This month is Molly . I got the Molly Halloween book to donate to the party so some lucky girl can win it ,since it is so close to Halloween. So you might want to call your library.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our local library does things like AG tea parties, and the local Books a Million has a club that meets regularly (my daughter is "too big" for that now, she tells me). I agree, call around the books stores/libraries and see what is going on.

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Berean Christian Stores have AG clubs. If by some small chance you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, PM me and I'll tell you about our awesome AG Club at our church!